Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Chelsea's Point Of View

My phone vibrated uncontrollably on my bed, it's like midnight. I got up and grab my phone and answer the call. "Hello?" I answer, groggily. Granny begin talking, "what?!" my eyes widen. I'm so wide awake now. I hang up and got out of bed.

💕☀️

Luke's Point Of View 🌹

I enter the kitchen and grab the sticky paper which stick to the toaster. "I flew back to Sydney because of emergencies, I will see you guys when you all come back. xx Chels" I read, "guys!" I shouted.

💕

"Are you sure?" Ashton asks, grabbing the paper From me. "Yeah, he's sure, Lea texted me that Stephanie's father bailed her out of jail that's why we saw her the other day and.. Chelsea is fighting custody over her siblings with her father if she loses, she will be moving to Paris," Calum says, looking at us.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Michael asks, coming out with his blanket around him.

Chelsea's Point Of View 💕

"You have no right to take my siblings because our Granny is our legal guardian," I stated in front of my Dad in the diner. "But she's a little too old, don't you think?" He asks, I roll my eyes. "She's 69!" I shouted, Shane chuckles, I nudged him in the ribs. "Ow," he whimpers, going back inside.

"Whatever but Rue, Cheryl will be my kids while you stay with your brothers because you humiliated me in front of the whole world," He says, I throw my hands in the air and he left the diner. "Why did Mum marry him?!" I asks, frustrated.

"Hey Calum want to Skype with us," Shane says, looking at his laptop. He have been playing Blackshot ever since I bought him the laptop, I'm glad that he stopped. "Yeah, okay, I need to guide the new trainee first," I say, going into the kitchen.

"Honey, you just landed from London," Granny stated, "then who's going to guide him?" Cheryl asks, "Chelsea," my siblings pointed at me, I throw my hands up and went into the kitchen.

"Ok, hi James," I say, smiling. "Hi," he smiled, he's British and he's cute too. Gosh, what's wrong with me.

Luke's Point Of View

"Its Lea there?" Calum asks Shane, "just a second," Shane replies, we can look into the kitchen from this view. "What's Chelsea doing?" I asks, raising my eyebrows. "And who's that guy back there?" Ashton asks, "her.. Date?" Michael's eyebrows furrowed.

"She just reach Australia, how can she have a date?" Calum asks, like its impossible. "She's Chelsea Smith and she's really pretty and stuff," I say, leaning back on the couch. "Hey guys!" Lea and Brandon appear on screen, Calum jump slightly.

We chuckle and pat his back. "The guy is quite cute huh?" Lea asks, Calum clear his throat loudly. "You have a cold, bro?" Ashton asks, sarcastically. "So who's the guy?" Michael asks, "a new guy for the diner since Chelsea is famous now so she is training him," Lea replies, then she giggles.

"Something is going on," I say, squinting my eyes suspiciously at them. "Erm, Luke, we can tell you're jealous," Brandon stated and they all agree. "I do not," I declared, my eyebrows furrowed. "Okay, hey guys," Chelsea appear on screen with them.

"You look tired," Michael pointed out, "I woke up at 2am because my Granny called," Chelsea says, looking at her Granny. "Hey its not my fault that there is a time change," Granny says, "Max, come here!" Chelsea shouted, he walks slowly to her. She put her arms on him, oh my god, the height difference is so much.

"You're so cute," Chelsea pinches his cheeks, "its my turn to be Mum," Chelsea pats his shoulder. "I hate this family," Max stated, "I love being the oldest, excluding Granny," Chelsea says, smiling. "So, Chelsea," the new guy appear.

"Yeah James?" Chelsea looks at him, James. Look at how he looks at Chelsea. They went to the side, "he's so asking her out for a date," Lea says, wiggling her eyebrows. "Hey you guys are on V Channel," Calum says, we all look at the television.

"Today on V Channel, Chelsea Smith," they say, "this is going to be interesting," Michael mumbles. Chelsea's song started on the television. "Shit," Lea mumbles and the webcam went off. "What's going on?" Ashton asks, checking the website.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"So Chelsea," James look at me, the door slam open. Dang it. "So, you heard my Dad bail me out right, so I'm back," Stephanie laughs, "who is this beautiful lady?" James asks, raising his eyebrows. "I've enough, Stephanie, get out!' I shouted, pushing her and crew away.

"We've enough of your shit," I push her as Lea talks, "and we're The Unstoppables' and we can't be treated like this," Brandon spat into one of boys' face. "Fuck you all," I stated.

Luke's Point Of View

"Erm guys.." I mumbled, standing up from the couch. "I think I should go back to Sydney," I say, walking into my room. "Why? Are you jealous of that James and Chelsea?" Calum asks, "yeah," I replied, muttering so they wouldn't hear.

"Oh, I always knew it!" Michael shouted, snapping his fingers.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Chelsea, its still not right to fight," Granny says, sternly. "But Granny," I whine, putting an icepack on my head. I walk into our house, "did you touch Penguin?" I asks, going into the kitchen which is connected to the garage. "Max touched it," Shane says, "he's still so cute," I say, jokingly. "good, Penguin is still good," I say, grabbing the handle.

"And it didn't fall to pieces," I added, going back into the living room. "I'm going to sleep now," I mumbled, going up the stairs.

💕

I. Can't. Sleep. Again. Damn it. I walk down the stairs, I sigh softly to myself. Then there's a soft knock on the door. Holy shit, its ghost. Pft. There's no such thing as ghost, what am I thinking? I chuckled softly to myself and walk to the door. I open the door.

"Oh my gosh, Luke, is that you?"