t w e l v e

Friday, April 12

"You guys are more than half way through the day until your projects will be due and presented."

The so-called 'nerds' sitting together whispered a quick 'yes' and high-fived each other.

I imagined being part of there clique. Racing robots we just invented. Practicing some sort of math method. I knew I would never have that.

You've finally came to the realization.

"Sammy?" At this moment I realized I was daydreaming. Time passed by in a quick second.

I shook my head quickly and saw everybody staring at me. Nash looked at me as his friends let out chuckles and giggles.

I looked back at my teacher "Yes?"

She put her pencil behind her ear and slowly made her way towards my desk. "What are you doing for your project?"

Answer her.

Answer her!

Stop being a bitch.

I looked back at Nash, wide eyed. "Um..."

Stop being such an idiot.

If you don't answer, I'll hurt you.

Badly.

You're only embarrassing yourself.

"Stop it please." I mumbled to them, trying my best to move my mouth as little as possible so nobody could hear me.

My teacher put her hand behind her ear as if she couldn't hear me. "What was that?"

I shook my head.

Nash stood up, making everyone turn their attention to him. "Can Sammy and I be excused for a minute? I just need to talk to her really quick." My teacher irritatingly nodded and excused us.

I stood up from my seat and followed Nash, my face plastered with confusion for I don't know why the blue eyed boy would need to speak to me.

I guess I'll speak to you later.

"Nash what do you wa-" I was interrupted when his hand covered my mouth.

"Please." His voice spoke shakily.

I looked at him in the eyes and saw them become red. I shook my head.

"Sammy, please." He begged. A tear made it's way out of his icy blue eye. "Let me help you."

Nash removed his hand from my mouth.

"You said you trusted me." I spoke with disappointment.

Nash groaned and pulled on some strands of hair before slamming his fist on a locker. "I just want to help! You need help!" He almost shouted in my face.

I felt tears start to escape. Nash noticed my scared state and his shoulders dropped slightly.

The boy with the nice hair grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes, staring deep as if he was observing every detail about them.

"I need to help you, Sammy."