Chapter 3- Thoughts of You

Greyson's POV

I look at my sleeping mate. I lean in as I kiss her forehead as I get up and walk towards the bathroom. Turning on the shower and adjusting the water temperature as I slide off my boxers and get into the shower washing my body doing what I needed to do in the shower. After I was all done washing myself up, I wrapped the towel around my waist. I walk towards the bathroom sink and look at myself and grab the tooth brush and the toothpaste squeezing some out, using the toothbrush to scoop some paste on it.I started brushing my teeth as I walked out of the shower and walked into the closet not knowing if Layah was up or to even notice,I grab black sweats and a black muscle tee shirt as I put them on.

I walk out of the closet and into the washroom to put my toothbrush away and to spit. I wipe off the excess toothpaste that was slowly going down towards my chin. I look at myself in the mirror and walk out of the bathroom and I see Layah still sleeping I smile at her and I suddenly hear a knock at my door I walk towards the door and open it. Whispering "what the fuck do you want? Layah's trying to sleep?" I growl as I open the door more and see Isaac with Erina and Harmony starring at me. I look at them and chuckle " oh shit my bad thought you guys were somebody else, but if you don't mind I'm trying to keep my mate asleep".

Harmony looks at me then nods in agreement as she turns around and walks away. Meanwhile Isaac stares at Layah in the bed. I growl at him starring at MY LAYAH. I shove him "why the fuck are you starring at my mate?!" I shove him once again. He looks at me and smirks "cause she looks too hot sleeping with all of those fucking blankets on her? What the fuck do you mean?" I growl at his comment "shut the fuck up Isaac!" He chuckles "no" I look at him and I ball my right fist and connecting my fist to his jaw knocking him to the ground and he grabs his jaw and looks at me as he gets up and turns around and walks back to his quarters while Erina looks shocked and shoots me a glare while walking back to their quarters.

I stand there angry as I found out that my own brother from the pack likes to bug me about how I want my mate to sleep?What is the deal there? It makes no sense especially if Isaac has his own mate but he tends to forget that at times, I wouldn't blame him for having the hots for my mate. She is incredibly beautiful. She makes my knees weak and whenever I'm around her my wolf goes insane.

I want to mark her already and make her mine! It isn't easy as it seems but it's hard actually. While I'm in my deep thoughts about my mate. I feel small hands on my shoulders, I turn around and see Layah that just woke up. God she's so beautiful.

I turn around to face her "good morning beautiful". I give her a kiss on the lips and smile "how was your sleep?" She looks up at me and smiles "it was good but it saddened me when I woke up because you weren't by my side". She frowns and I pull her into a warm hug "it's alright, I'll never leave you. You're my whole life, you're all I want" I look at her in the eyes and smile. She chuckles and smiles "you're so sweet" her smile is so perfect oh my goodness. she's a total GODDESS!

I smile "now go get dressed and be ready in like about 15 minutes because we're going out with harmony and Isaac, I think that's what she was thinking or if Isaac was thinking about it but sounds fun". I look at her and as I smile at her as I watch her going back to the room. I walk to my fathers quarters and tell him how I feel about Layah and they agreed with what I thought, actually my parents love Layah. At first I didn't think I'd actually have her but now I do. I'm so lucky.

I need her in my life otherwise I'd do insane without her. She's my best friend, lover and she's my entire life. She makes me better. She's brave, positive and loving, everything about her I'm in love with!

(A/N)
Hey guys this is just another note that I will try my best to make these chapters long and interesting! 💕

I'll probably be done around September if I keep working on it.
I'll try get to 50 chapters.

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! 🙏🏻

Thank you for reading my book☺️🎀
But anywho I should get started on the next chapter now

Bye. ☺️

-Tayy✌🏼️❤️