Chapter 4- Its all fun and games until its ruined

Layah's POV

I sit on the bed not knowing what to do first. Since me and my best friend and my mate and hers, will be going out tonight. I know Isaac and Greyson don't like each other. But they will so me and harmony can go shopping and stuff like that. I look at both of the boys glaring at each other.

Erina and I start chuckling, while we walk to the Car, Erina is the responsible but I'm not saying me and the guys aren't responsible enough to but they'll end up killing each other or something to set each other off, but as for me I just panic while trying to drive anywhere. I sit there watching outside and looking around the city we are driving into.

When we arrive at the mall, me and Erina instantly get out and Erina throws the keys at Isaac and runs with my hand with hers. The boys groan as they run after us. By the time they could even get up the escalator. Me and Erina were in Pink and we started laughing as the guys heard us giggling we ducked down pretending to grab underwear.

We looked at each other and chuckle quietly, the boys walked across the store towards the food court as I look at Erina, she giggles and after our talkative session we had in pink. We walked out with at least 8 bags, 4 were mine and 4 were hers. When we met up with the guys, they pretty much had a session of one million questions for us. We ignored them and went towards the worlds best fries ever. As we stood in front of newyork fries, I ordered myself a large fries and gravy and 3 piece chicken strips and one large Vanilla Coke. Erina being the hungry wolf she is, she got 2 orders of what I have but switched the 3 piece chicken strips to 5 piece, WOW I thought to myself and chuckled as I wait 2 minutes for me and Erina's food to be done, we walked back to the table me and the guys were sitting at, the guys ate of course, Kentucky fried chicken, gross.

I chuckle as we see them eating rapidly and me and Erina in unison clear our throats and stand there. The guys both looked up at us and wiped their faces and moved over for us girls to sit down and when we did me and Erina basically did the same thing what the guys did, the food was so delicious! After eating our food we cleared our table we ate at. Me and Erina walked into our favourite makeup store, Sephora. After awhile we stayed for literally 30 minutes or more I don't know exactly.

While we were paying for our stuff at the cash register, I looked at Erina and said "I'm thinking of tonight" she looked at me happy and excited "REALLY?!" She shrieked and I chuckle "it's boring being me, I wanna be like you and everyone else" Erina smirked "good luck tonight love" she chuckles as we walk out of the store with our another 8 bags of makeup. The boys groaned while they both said in unison "we came to come to get ourselves clothes and stuff too!" Me and harm laughed and nodded in agreement, I looked at Greyson " go then" and then Erina looked at her mate "go with grey". They went to of course, Spencer's always hated that store, they have that stupid chucky doll. Me and Erina looked at each other annoyed but we followed him into the store and looked around as me and Erina screamed because they had oh my gosh, dildos and we bursted out laughing. As the guys came rushing to our sides and they looked confused but until Erina pointed at the dildos and they went back to their shopping.

After me and Erina's laughing fit. We left the store and went back home as Erina would look at me and wink and smirk at me. The guys looking at our actions they both looked confused but it was good so they wouldn't know what we were talking about. While Erina and me got out of the car we walked into the mansion and we went our separate ways and before our parting she whispered "good luck" and winked making me giggle. The guys walked their separate ways and held our bags and followed us both to our rooms.
-----------------------------------------
stay tuned
-Tayy ✌🏼❤️