Chapter 6- Part of the pack

Layah's POV

I flutter my eyes open as I feel incredibly tired and sore. I try to get up like other mornings. But I can't because I look at my chest and see Greyson's heavy arm across my chest. I try squirm out of his grip but he tightens his grips and smirks. I scream my loudest and he looks at me scared as he sits up "WHAT THE FUCK?! Are you okay?!!?" I burst out laughing at his face and he groans as he lays back down "Don't be laughing, I'll get my revenge later, kitten".

I roll my eyes and mumble "kitten" in a gay guy voice and he sits up "what did you say!". I close the bathroom door "Nothing" I giggle as I take a shower, after my shower I walk out and forgot to grab my clothes from the closet and I groan. Greyson laughing on the bed, I open the door with the towel around my body, I suddenly hear a voice in my head 'hey, I'm summer your wolf' I look around confused I respond 'what the fuck? Where are you?' I hear a giggle 'silly I'm you, but a wolf version' I chuckle 'oh sorry'. After acouple minutes of silence before I actually walk out 'hey, Layah we should do something to Greyson, as in like tease him, just go to the closet bring out your things you need to put on and stuff like that but do it sexy' she giggles. I chuckle 'sounds like a great idea summer, I already love you' she's so clever 'of course you do, I'm the best' I giggle 'okay summer well I'll talk to you later or something' .

I walk out of the bathroom and over to the closet as I grab my clothes. A pair of short shorts and a black crop top and a bra and thong. I go to the nightstand where we put everything, I put my clothes down. I feel Greyson's eyes on me, as I grab my underwear and slowly pull it up and swaying my hips to make it fit comfortably and he lets a low growl out "don't Layah" I hold in the giggle "what am I doing? I'm trying to get dressed". I look at my bra as I grab it and put it on, hooking it.

I turn around to grab my phone from the bed and bend over Greyson and letting my boobs squish together. I stand up again and go on snapchat and take a picture of my body and sending it to myself on my own snapchat giggling. Greyson growling "Layah! Who the fuck did you send that to?!" I chuckle "no one silly" I walk back towards my clothes with my phone in my hand and put on my short shorts and crop top. Greyson immidiately "Put something else on" I roll my eyes and walk out of the door. "I need to see harmony " I walk to Isaac and Harmony's quarters. I knock on the door and I see Isaac.

He checks me out and bites his lip "come in" he winks and I laugh "dude, where's Harmony?" He looks at me confused "I thought she was going to see you?" I look at him "no? I haven't seen her yet". He walks past me and yelling "HARMONY! This is no time to play your stupid games! I love you and all but Lay's here for you" he looks at me and Harmony comes running "LAYAH! My new sister!" She giggles and comes and hugs me and I hug her back and she winks at me "soo you're a wolf now. Have you met your wolf? What's her name?" I chuckle "yes I did and her name is summer" she smiles "my wolf's name is Santana" I smile "nice" I hear Greyson's voice in my head 'babe! Where the fuck are you?' I look confused looking around 'where are you?' Confusing 'I'm in the room duhh but how I'm connecting with you is through this thing called pack mind link so I'll be able to talk to you if you let me but come back now I miss you..' I hear him and his wolf whine "well harmony and Isaac I gotta get back to Greyson. He's whining" they both chuckle "k see you later then" they said in unison. I walked back to my room and seen Greyson on the bed still covered in the blanket. He looks at me "Hey baby" I looked at him "hey" he grabs my wrist and pulls me onto him, I smirk.

‼️C L I F F H A N G E R‼️
Keep reading guys.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME
SHARE

Bye babes☺

-️Tay ✌🏼️❤️