Chapter 6-The marking

Layah's POV

I woke up in the morning, I looked up an seen Greyson sleeping and I started to chuckle, "Greyson get off of me I need to pee" I moved his arm off finally then I walked to the bathroom and did my business.

After I showered and did everything I wanted to be fresh I woke up. I put on black leggings and a baseball tee.

After 7 hours of complete boredom. I walked back upstairs it was nearly 5pm so I walked around the upstairs and went back to my room and laid down and fell asleep.

Three hours later

I woke up and it was literally 8pm I slept for 3 whole hours!!!

I got up and seen Greyson walk out of the bathroom in his boxers. I bit my bottom lip and checked him out.

He growled and said "don't do that.. You know what will happen and I won't be able to stop myself"

I smirked "do it then" I bit my lip again and sat up and he came and pushed back on the bed and crawled on top of me and bit the mark I had on my neck. I wrapped my legs around Greyson's waist and moaned as he bit on my neck.

**Do not read this chapter if you are uncomfortable with anything sexual & this will be based on Layah's POINT OF VIEW**

I loosened my legs from around Greyson's waist so I could take his shirt off. I needed to see those nicely toned abs of his that has ended up to be my obsession.

The clasp of my bra was undone, and Greyson removed it completely leaving me only in my shorts.

"I need to mark you, Princes, like I said before it will only hurt a bit at first, but pleasure will take over before you even feel the pain." I kind of remember the conversation we had when he first told me how the mating bond is completed. I had feared being marked, but I was ready, I knew he has to do this.

My fingers tangled in his hair while his mouth explored my neck. His teeth grazed a certain spot on my neck that had me moaning louder than ever. His smirk didn't go unnoticed of course he loved my reaction.

"Right here." He mumbled.

Without warning his teeth dug into my skin, and just like Greyson explained to me, the pain was minimal while pleasure over took my body.

Greyson's face came into my view and I had to admit it, I'd never seen him smile so proudly.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

His heated gaze gave me no reason to feel self conscious. I moaned out loud when I felt his hands cup my aching breasts. I could barley sit still when he lowered his mouth, and caressed my nipple with his tongue. Once again I found my fingers tangled in his hair, his hair is so incredibly soft; I admit it I loved all of this.

"Greyson let me take your clothes off."

I didn't know where this confidence was coming from, but I needed him naked.

When he pulled his mouth away from my breasts he looked at them as if he was admiring the marks he left on them.

His shirt finally hit the floor, as I reached for the waist band of his shorts I pulled them down slow enough for him to get agitated,and just kick them off.

He obviously didn't like the fact that my shorts were still on because he didn't even bother to unbuckle them, I watched as his claws tore through the fabric until they slid down my legs. My panties were next. I was laying naked on the bed while Greyson stood over me only in his boxers.

Hooking my toes in the waist band of his boxers I tried my best to get them off. His manhood came into view shocking me with his size. He was huge! Would it fit? That's definitely going to hurt.

"We could stop now if you want." He looked at me nervous and concerned.

"Greyson if you say that one more time I'm going back home and leaving you in this room."

With no argument he lowered himself, spreading my legs so his face was between them, this was when my nerves decided to attack me.

"I've wanted to taste you here since the first day I saw you, I'm going to do that now Layah,and you're going to love it."

First he was gentle but as I started grinding my lower half faster against his mouth he started getting rough. I almost screamed when his finger entered me.

"I need to stretch you baby, I'm getting you ready for me."

Slow thrust with one finger turned into slower thrusts with two fingers. Greyson's mouth pressed a kiss against my lips before he pulled his fingers out and put them in his mouth, pulling them out with a 'pop' he hummed "delicious."

"You're ready for me now, aren't you baby?"

I felt desperate when I nodded, but at this moment I was desperate, I was desperate for this beautiful man who treated me like his queen.

That night Greyson and I became one, I was his, and he and was mine.

(A/N)
Hey guys!
So I posted the sex scene, it was bound to happen sooner or later. But whatever it has been posted and since it's like 2:27am where I live (Saskatchewan) I'm extremely tired from the surgery I've recently had from a horse incident. Crazy right? Lol but yeah I'll be updating more and if you love my book please vote it & share it and suggest it to other people I'd love to hear about my book being good and interesting.. 😪❤️❤️

But by the way I'm making another book called 'Ordinary People' I will try make atleast 5 chapters before publishing it.

Stay tuned 💕
Love you all! 🙏🏻🎀✨

-Tayy✌🏼️❤️