Chapter 5- Marking what is mine

Greyson's POV

While I watched Layah walk up the stairs. I thought to myself what is Erina and Layah up to? I watched Layah open our door and walked in right after she went in and I shut the door with my foot while holding the bags. I set them down on the dresser and walked over to Layah "what's going on?" I look deep into her eyes and she's nervous... I can sense it, she looks at me "can you mark me?" My jaw literally dropped open and not hesitating to do what I wanted to do for so long I laid her on the bed and was on top of her in an instant. I look at her and smile "you know I gotta mark you first then after you wake up we'll actually do this" I motion using my finger between us.

She looks at me and nods as she tilts her head to the side. I plant kisses until she tenses up and I bite down on her neck as I sit up and cover her body with the blanket and she drifts to sleep. I grab another shirt and put it on and walk down stairs and Harmony looks at me instantly and smirks "where's Layah?" I glare at her and laugh abit "uhm she's sleeping" she smirks and Isaac looks at us both and laughs "you marked Layah didn't you?" I look at Isaac, Erina and Harmony while nodding my head. They both look at each other and said in unison " finally" i roll my eyes and let a deep low chuckle out as I walk into the kitchen and get myself some orange juice. Walking back upstairs and laid down next to Layah and I took a drink of my orange juice and pulled her close to me and I doze off to sleep letting the sleepy feeling consume me.