Chapter Six.

Tyson Paige as the first main character, Zanos Zhukarti.

"I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. They can kiss my ass." -Zanos Zade Zhukarti

Poisonous: Ch. 6

"I'm outside your house."

I grimaced and immediately hid under my blanket, afraid he could get into my house.

"Alejandro, what the fuck do you mean you're outside my house?" I yelled into the phone like a mad woman. "It's fucking 7:25 in the god damn morning and you're telling me you're outside my damn house? Are you out of your god-loving mind, you assmonkey?!" I raged on and on.

"Zanos-

"No you shut the hell up! You woke me up from my peaceful just to tell me you're outside my house for no apparent reason at all like a creepy stalker! I knew I shouldn't have let your ugly ass take me home!" I groaned, feeling the remnants of sleep. "I'm sorry but we have a case to do, Zan." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes, because it said that it required us to be up at 7 every morning to work on it."

I heard a sigh and I all but looked at the phone like it was crazy. "Bitch, I'm the one who wants to heave a sigh!" I screamed into the phone and I could tell he was rubbing his head. Good, I hope this makes him dislike me.

"Zan, I love you and all, but you're giving me a hard time."

Did this man just say what he just said to me?

For all that is holy, please let me not kill this man in all the sanity that I have remaining. "Alejandro Ivanov, you better fucking pray that when I'm fully awake, I don't kick your fucking ass!" I hung up the phone on him and went back under my warm covers to sleep.

He can kiss my ass for all I care.

Waking me up this early in the morning, who in fuck's name does he think he is?

"Zanos, you need to find someone to settle down with." My father, Zander raised his eyebrow at me. "I want grandchildren." I snorted at that. "Someone would have to find my personality appealing for that to happen." I wasn't gonna lie, I was like a girl on her period all the time.

I was a man bitch. But I didn't care because that was my personality. Whoever didn't like it could fuck off.

"But sweetheart, even if you are mean and evil and rude, I bet you there's someone who wants you to be their's. That someone will be the person who doesn't care when you have your moods." My mother, Zelana smiled at me. "You probably have seen them already." I let out a cackle. "I would love to see the day someone falls hard for me."

"Wake the hell up, yo." I felt a cold hand hit my thigh and I inched away further under the warm burrow of covers.

"You're 25, but you're actually acting like you're 4." Two ice-cold hands pulled on my leg and I hissed, using my other leg to kick the offending hand.

"Fuck you, you heathen!" I yelled in my sleep as I fought to get away from the demon.

"Damn it Zanos!" A voice snarled and I flipped over, my mouth wide open, drool strewn all over my chin, my eyes rolled to the back of my head and crust in the corner of my eyes. I think I looked so unattractive at the moment, but I decided that I was sleeping so I didn't care. Then I felt a head next to mine, stubble on my cheek and warm lips next to my ears.

"If you don't wake up right now, I'm going to fuck you so hard, all you can do is say my name." A husky, deep, sensual and erotic voice whispered into my ear and I would've melted, had I have not known who the voice belonged to.