Chapter Twelve.

Poisonous: Ch. 12

"HE ATE YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE!?"

I palmed my face as I fought the urge to throw myself out of the window. "Yes, Dominic. He very much did. Now why the fuck are you freaking out?? I SHOULD BE THE ONE DROWING IN TEARS!" I yelled at him and he chuckled.

"Damn, Zanos." He grinned at me. "I always knew this would happen but I didn't think it would happen so fast." He put his hands on his face and smiled on me in glory. "I was drunk!" I whined, not wanting to hear his condescending tone.

"You're using that excuse?" He raised an eyebrow at me and I glared at him. "Me and you both know you weren't drunk and you liked what Alejandro was doing to you." I opened my mouth to say something but he held his finger up. "You can keep insisting you're straight, but we all know you're gay for Alejandro." He smirked at me and I grimaced.

"I wasn't going to keep insisting that. I know that," I hissed. "Ugh, why did I have to be attracted to that asshole?!" I groaned. "What else did he do?" He questioned and I turned red. "He also sucked on my neck and stuff like that." I said and he looked at me. "Take off your shirt, Zanos." He demanded and I rolled my eyes.

"If you wanted me naked, why didn't you say so?" He rolled his eyes at me and waved his hand but I still complied. I turned to him and his eyes widened at the sight of me, his jaw dropping.

"Hoooooooooooooooly shit." He said, after a moment of silence. "Damn, son. I had an estimate on how much damage he did, but I wasn't expecting this." He snickered as I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

He pointed to the bathroom. "Go look in the mirror." He said and I walked in the bathroom and turned on the the light. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." My mouth was open as I took in the sight of my body. My entire torso, no my entire body was covered in hickeys. Small ones, medium ones and big ones. They were all over my skin, from the crease of neck down to my v-line. "Jesus." I muttered. Some of them were still sore from how hard Alejandro was sucking on them.

"You look so cute." Dominic chimed in and my anger set forward. How dare he do something like that to me?

"That fucking bastard!" I ran out of the bathroom and over to the nightstand where my phone was charging, picking it up. I unlocked it and went to my recent contacts, clicking on one. I put the phone up to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Hel--"

"ALEJANDRO MICHAEL IVANOV!" I all but yelled into the phone and he chuckled. "Damn babe. You sound sexy when you say my name." He said in a sultry tone and I fought back the urge to punch him through the phone.

"Get your fucking ass over here now before I slice your limbs off and shred them to fucking ashes!" I growled into the voice and hung up, breathing heavily. "Well I'm gonna go. I don't need to be scarred for life when I see Alejandro fucking you." Dominic winked at me through the corner of my eye and I made a disgusted face.

"The only thing that you'll be seeing is his bloody body at your feet because that's what he's gonna look like when I get done with him." I looked away from him when he smirked. "Really? I don't think so." He grabbed his bag and made his way towards the door.

"I think you look cute with hickeys." He grinned at me and I threw a vase his way. "Go fuck yourself with a 12 inch knife, you bitch." I folded my arms as he stood in the doorway of my house. "Kinky." That was all he said before Alejandro came through the door and he left.

"Hey Zanos, you're looking awfully delicious today." Alejandro smirked at me and I fought the urge to deck him in his throat.

"You would fucking know, wouldn't you?" I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. "Don't come near me." I warned when he inched closer to me. "Look what you did to me while I was drunk, you fucking son of a bitch!" I motioned to my body and he stared at me like he was bored.