Chapter Nine.

Nick Bateman as the last secondary character, Nikolai Culkin. (I was crying to myself when I was surfing through Nick's instagram because where do they make men like this and where can I get one?)

"No." -Nikolai Alexandre Culkin

Poisonous: Ch. 9

"I fucking hate that bastard. I hope he steps on legos in the dark."

I tiptoed down the hall, muttering to myself what an asshole Alejandro was. I mean, the kiss was adequate but how dare he interpret it as something more? How dare he do such a thing to me twice? The first time, I could understand because he needed the women off of our asses, but why the second time? Huh, did he feel the need to make a point to me?

When we got out of here, I was killing him and there was not a thing Reed could do about it. He should've known that with me pretending to be Alejandro's husband, came consequences. I should've known Alejandro would use that chance to take advantage of the entire situation. He did every time.

Right now was not the time to be thinking about such inferior topics. I needed to find out what Giorgio Manasi was up to. I was currently tiptoeing down the hall that I saw him go down with the girls that he drugged. I hadn't known what he was doing and so to be safe, I turned on the wire hidden deep down in my shirt.

When I turned it on, a signal would be sent to the FBI headquarters and they would start listening to what was being said. Alejandro said that he had something to take care of so I went ahead and started looking for Giorgio's office. I was halfway down the dark hall when I saw a light on in a room to my left with the door cracked open a bit.

"Here boss," A man in black stood opposite of Giorgio and handed him money. I aimed the wire towards them so it could pick up the conversation. "I'll take these women down and get them started." I walked a little bit closer to see the girls on the bed, unconscious. "Yeah, good. Send me some more pictures of the females that you need me to find. Otherwise, just send them to Jay and he'll look for them when I can't." Giorgio licked his lips. "I found a guy that I think I'll make my personal whore." He grinned and the man snorted.

"Whose he?"

Giorgio clicked his tongue. "His name is Keros D'Angelo and he's married to some guy named Mitchell. When I first saw him, I knew I had to make him mine." He sighed and the man twitched. "Did you try the pill on him?" Giorgio shook his head. "No," He replied. "His bitch of a husband doesn't allow him to drink."

"But I'm sure Keros will on his own." He chuckled and I walked away from the room quietly, thoughts and conspiracies coming to my mind.

Giorgio Manasi must be a part of some drug ring where he tests products out on girls to see if it works and the boss of the ring comes to collect his money and his test subjects. Ah, but if I heard correctly, he is the boss. So he might be the creator of this whole organization. He might be the person that has been warned to not come in contact with.

Having come to that conclusion, I continued down the hall silently and went to the last room on the right. When I got inside of the room and looked around, I recognized it as a office of some sort. I took a good look around again and saw large portrait of Giorgio Manasi on the wall behind the desk. I infered that this was his office based off of that and I turned around, proceeding to lock the door.

I walked over to the desk to see piles upon piles of papers on the desk as well as in the chair. Damn, this man hasn't heard of a file cabinet.

I looked through all the papers on his desk and they were just information about the buildings he owned. I looked through the stack that sat in the chair and those were only information about his health problems. There was not a paper in sight that could potentially help this case, so I sat back and folded my arms. If he's apart of this ring, he wouldn't have information in plain sight. He'd be setting himself up for suicide.