MAKEUP » BOTH

Tyler Joseph

It had been three months since you even saw his face. He had been out with Josh, recording new songs and starting to plan a tour. You only knew since Madison had told you.

You've been living with her, crying on her shoulder and she was there for you whenever you needed someone. Sometimes you saw Tyler in her. And it only mad you even more sad.

Tyler is so mad at himself. Every night, he cries himself to sleep and sometimes wonders why he's still here. He's mad at himself for hurting you. He promised that he would never do anything to hurt you, or to make you leave. But what do ya know? He did. He will never forgive himself. He calls Josh most nights crying and asking if he's heard anything about you.

You looked like shit. You hadn't been eating as much but Madison at least got a few bites in. You had dark bags under your eyes and your cheekbones were more prominent and hollow. You were pale and you resembled a skeleton. You snorted as you heard Stressed Out come on the radio and turned off the radio. You shook your head as you pulled into Madison's driveway. You noticed something you didn't, and stopped breathing for a second.

Tyler's car was in the driveway.

You slowly walked to the door and listened for words, but only heard crying.

"When will she be home?" You heard a shaky male voice. "Madison?"

"Tyler I don't know," she sighed. You unlocked the door and walked in slowly.

Tyler didn't look as good either, in fact worse than you. He had dark bags under his eyes and it looks like he hasn't been eating either. His normally tan complexion looked pale. He was shaking, probably from lack of food... or crying. "Y/N," he said crying as he stood. His honey like voice was now scratchy and weak.

"I don't want to hear it," you explained with tears brimming your eyes. "Tyler just please leave."

"Y/N... Please..." You looked between him and Madison and let the tears fall.

"Y-you hurt me like you said you never would," you mumbled. "You lied to me!"

"And I said I'm sorry," he said lowly. "Y/N please let me explain..." You sighed and covered your mouth with your hands.

"I don't know if I could listen to it," you managed to say. Madison looked at the two of you and walked into a separate room.

"Y/N... Look... I just..."

"Love Jenna more than me?" You ask crossing your arms. He sighed and sat down on the couch and covered his face starting to cry again.

"No. I don't. No one can compare to you, I just screwed up. We're all human, we all make mistakes-"

"Tyler!" You yelled not even bothering to think about it. "Would you be so fucking depressed if I cheated on you?" He nodded. "I never would. Because I love you! I love you so damn much that I would NEVER hurt you like that! I figured you felt the same way but apparently not," you said sobbing by the end. Tyler stood up and took a step closer to you.

"Y/N, I love you unconditionally. I love you more than anything and what I did haunts me."

"It should," you spat.

"Y/N.. Please. Look, Josh and I went to a bar before that. Jenna just happened to be there and things sort of happened. I'm sorry, okay? I love you so much and I cried myself to sleep every night. I called Josh all the time, seeing if he had heard anything from you or about you. You're always on my mind when we're together and apart, I always want to be with you. I want to spend eternity with you and I will do anything to make it up to you so I can see your beautiful face everyday for the rest of my life..." Tears kept pouring out of the both of your eyes. "Y/N please..."

"I hate that I can't stay mad at you," you said walking over to him and his arms engulfed you in a hug. You both cried in the other's arms and wouldn't separate for twenty one  whole minutes (had to).

"Y/N I love you," Tyler said kissing your forehead. "And I'm sorry."

"I love you too Tyler," you managed out skiing at him. You kissed his lips and once you pulled away, you looked up at him. "And I forgive you."

Josh Dun

Two whole weeks. You haven't talked to Josh for two whole weeks. Sure, you were having mixed emotions about it, but mainly sadness. You walked out on Josh. You miss him.

You love him.

Everyday, Josh tried to call you. Everyday, you declined and listened to his saddened voice play through your voicemail. It said the same thing almost everytime: "Y/N... I'm sorry. Please come home..."

Of course, Josh was taking as much damage as you. He felt terrible for what he said and caused. He didn't mind when you declined his calls, he would be able to hear your voice for a few seconds before he himself left a message.

It was around three o'clock and you say in the local Starbucks, moping around looking at tumblr on your laptop. You had tried to conceal the circles, and failed miserably. You sighed as you scrolled through the posts, trying to make yourself laugh but not being able to.

The bell rang causing you to look up, seeing someone you didn't want to. Joshua William Dun is within a fifteen feet proximity to you. Your back straitened up and you gasped as you began to pack up your things. You tried to be unnoticed, but he saw you and walked right over to you.

"Y/N," he said. You stood up and pushed right by him and he followed you outside and to your car.

"Josh please," you said voice cracking as you threw your bag into the back seat looking at him.

"Y/N I regret what I said," he said holding your wrist. "I didn't mean any of it, I promise. You said you were making me happy when you left but it made me even worse. Y/N please.."

You sighed and looked into his eyes. "Josh.. I'm sorry," you said tears falling. Josh pulled you in for a hug. "I thought you didn't want to see me..."

"Of course not baby," he said into your hair holding you tight. "Never. I want to be with you all of the time and I never meant what I said. I was tired and I should've listened to you." You looked into his eyes and kissed him, like you hadn't seen him in twenty years although he was only gone for two weeks.

"I love you, Y/N," Josh said tears coming to his eyes. "Please don't leave me again..."

"I'd never..."

*****

HALLO

IM BACK

I'm so sorry it took me so long for this. I owe all of you a huge apology. Updates like I've said before will be longer apart due to school, but I'll try my hardest to update as much as I can.

I love all of you!

-Rae

|-/