attentiøn grabber » tyler jøseph

There are moments when Tyler has a hard time staying focused on the topic you talk about, even if it's about the clique. It's not that he doesn't care, he just gets distracted rather easily.

Take now, for example.

You two sat in a coffee shop on a bright Sunday morning like you do every week, talking about how it went.

"And my sister is now over the flu she had," you said happily. "God, it was killing her. Not literally, but she hated it..." you looked at Tyler to see he zoned out.

"Yea," he said absentmindedly. You paid no mind to it, he just had a busy week, and he's tired.

"And I got to reconnect with my good friend Sammy over Twitter messaging," you said laughing at the last part. What an unusual way to redeem a friendship. Tyler still wasn't paying attention. "And I'm pregnant."

Tyler's head shot up, looking at you. His eyes met yours and he opened his mouth.

"A-Are you serious?" He said stuttering.

"No, you just weren't listening to me," you said shrugging your shoulders.

"Oh my god, don't scare me like that, Y/N." You started laughing and his face flushed. "Not funny."

"Well, it was the only way to get your attention."

"I'm sorry for not listening baby," he said holding your hand. "It's been a busy busy week."

"It's okay," you smiled. "I know you don't mean to." He smiled and kissed your hand.

"I'm so blessed to have someone like you to call my girlfriend."

shitty ending yay

I suck at endings I'm sorry 😂

ILY GUYS SM

s t a y a l i v e
\- rae -/