Chapter 20

Hi guys,
I am really sorry for the late update, it hasn't been easy writing. On that note, I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Pls vote n leave comments 😀😀😘😘

"Have I told you how proud of you I am" she said with the sweetest smile she could come up with.

Adam wanted to hold the smile, at how cute she was been but he couldn't. He didn't want to seem jealous but he was, and it was partly his fault he thought. If he hadn't left her to make friends, she wouldn't be standing with another guy who was making her laugh.

"No, I must have missed you saying it"

"Don't be like that, he was just keeping me company" she laughed teasingly.

"Like What?"

"Like you were being when you first met Bashir" she said, he knew exactly what she meant as he joined her in a laugh.

"That was... you know I'm just trying to make sure they know you are taken"

"Trust me, after that look, they know..."

"I'm glad then" he smiled.

"Now let me tell you... I am so proud of my husband to be" she said.

"Really? Wow he must be a very lucky guy then" he replied smugly as they began to walk round the place.

"Yeah, he sure is" she smiled shyly.

Thirty minutes later, after they've said a few hellos to some friends, he turned to her and asked.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"What do you have in mind?" she question.

"Anything... why don't we go get some ice-cream before we go back home"

"Okay" she smiled. So they went round and said their goodbye before taking their leave.

......

They were sitting in his car moments later, taking the ice cream he bought for them and talking as usual when a couple with children, one a little kid and the other baby which the mother was holding came and passed their car to enter the ice cream shop.

They both watched them as they passed, each not saying a word. Out of the blue, Adam asked something which clearly surprised Amira as she almost choked on her ice cream.

"How many babies would you like to have?"

He waited until she was less shocked and back to normal before she answered his question.

"Umm... I don't know, how many would you like?" she said clearing her throat.

"I never really thought about it before, may be five?"

"Wow... do you even like children?"

"I know children like me. And I'm sure I will like my own, beside I don't care how many. As long as I get to have them with you"

She laughed at the way he said children liked him, but after he mentioned having them with her, she all of a sudden felt a whole bunch of butterflies in her tummy and cheeks turned to a shade of pink.

"Why don't we just wait for that time" she quietly replied. "Just, may Allah give us the best of them. Insha Allah"

"Ameen" he replied while smiling at the thought of little Miras running around. They continued talking for a while before deciding to go back home.