Chapter 28

Im updating 2 chapters, I hope you guys like them 😘

"So what do you think of us getting a new place?" Adam asked out of the blue.

            They were in the palour after Isha, on the blankets that Amira had laid down on the floor. It was a lazy cool Friday evening, so they decided to stay in and watch a movie. Both in their casuals, Adam wearing a dark blue t-shirt and jeans while Amira had on a gray t-shirt and sweat pants. He was leaning against the couch, his one hand on her shoulder holding her close while she leaned on him, her head on his chest with another blanket covering their legs. While she held a bowl of Vanilla and strawberry cheese cake ice cream.

                    They were watching a movie called beyond the lights, her attention was fully on the movie.

                "Hmm?" she asked not hearing him clearly.

                "I said, what do you think about us getting a bigger place?" he asked again.

                "What about this one?" she said looking up at him.

               He used his thumb to wipe the corner of her mouth that was covered with ice cream before replying "Well we are going to be coming here frequently and this place is going to be too small for us eventually, especially when it's not just the two of us"

                   She paused the movie, not wanting to miss any part of it and adjusted herself, facing him now. She looked at him thinking of what to say, while he took the bowl from her and took a spoon full.

                    "Okay... I mean if you think it's a good idea"

                   "I think it's a good idea actually"

                   "Okay then, but nothing fancy though. I don't want you spending a lot of money on a house" she said, holding his free hand in between hers.

                 "Tell you what, we choose it together. I will talk to the realtor and he can show us the houses and anything you don't like. We change to your liking. Deal?"

                  "Okay, that seems fair" she smiled.

                  "I'm glad you agree with me" he smiled back. Dropping the bowl beside him, he reached over and placed a quick kiss on her lips. He stared into her eyes and reached over again, giving her a full on kiss which she responded. Before they both realized, he had her closer and her hands were round his neck while his were around her waist.

             He smiled against her lips because, while he loved been all cozy with her he much preferred doing this than to watch a movie. Soon he had his lips down her neck, his intentions was to take it further but that was short lived.

              "Hmm... wait, wait Adam?" she held his face while she looked at him. "The movie"

               His eyes widened surprised at her "Seriously? Now? We can finish it later" he tried to go in for another kiss so he could shut her up.

                "Noo, you always do this, lets finish watching it please. You promised me" she begged with a laugh.

                 "Oomph... okay" he sighed, letting her go so she went back to her former position, still laughing.

                 "Pass the bowl please"

             He reluctantly passed it to her, as she played the movie.