Epilogue

Hi guys... I just wanted to let you know how much I really appreciate you reading my work. The first time I thought of writing I wasn't actually serious but then I kept entertaining the idea. Then the more likes I got, I told myself I could continue. So thank you 😘😘😘 and yes I do intend to write another one, but not very soon, I will let you guys know In Sha Allah. I know it's not perfect so I will try to edit it gradually.
Love you guys 😘 n pls don't forget to vote n comment n tell your friends to read it too 😉

The snapping sound of the door suddenly woke her up. It must be Adam coming back from his morning run she thought as she reached for her phone to check the time.

               9.50 She read. She suddenly woke up alarmed as she realized the time. She quickly sat done and wiped the sleep off her eyes. Suddenly the door opened to reveal a sweaty looking Adam, wearing his black shirt and shorts for running. He was smiling goofily at the sight of his wife just waking up. Not seeing it coming, she picked up a small pillow from her sight and threw it at him. Luckily he was quick to catch it before it hit him.

                 "What did I do?" he asked confused.

                 "I told you to wake me up when you were heading out"

                 "You looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake you up"

                 "I can't believe I over slept again, are the kids awake? They must be hungry"

                 "Calm down, they are still sleeping" he said, taking a leap backwards on the bed so his head landed gently on her laps.

                  "If that door woke me up, trust me it woke them up too"

                  "I don't think so"

                  "Good Morning" she said finally, smiling down at him.

                 "Good morning to you babe... although I know a way it could be an even better morning" he said mischievously, raising his head to kiss her.

                 "You are impossible, the kids will come barging in here any minute from now" she laughed, shoving him back.

             He was about to reply when they heard running from the hallway and she immediately gave him the "I told you so" look. Suddenly the door opened, revealing a four year old Hani who quickly ran and jumped on his father's stomach.

                   "Ouch" Adam faked being hurt

                  "Sorry daddy" the little boy said immediately.

           He couldn't help it as he laughed and used his hand to rub his head, before he started tickling him.

              "Where's your sister Hani" Amira asked.

           She was quick to speak as she spotted the little girl by the door standing, with an angry face.

              "What wrong baby?" she asked Hanna.

             "Hani pushed me"

             "I didn't, I just ran faster than her that's why she is angry" the boy said back as he and his dad looked towards the door.

              "Come one baby, don't mind your brother"

             "Say sorry to her Hani" Adam ordered