Chapter 1

Jass P.O.V

"Jass wake yo ass up " i heard my mom screaming from down stairs . she knoee good in well i hate that shit when she screaam but  i roll out of bed and went to get ready. My mom's new boyfriend an his daughter is moving in today so i have to straightin up my room cuz  mom hates a mess when people are coming over. i went an took a 20 minute shower got out and got my outfit out i decided on my black joggers white v neck and my black vans. sprayed on my polo cologne , put on my gold chain nd threw my hair up in messy bun.

DING! DONG!

Jass: Mom get the door

Alanea: ok ,and hurry yo ass up

Jass: whatever man

Uhhhh i hate when she rush a nigga but i got through nd went down stairs. I seen this light skin nigga and his daughter sitting on the couch i tried to sit down but his daughter was in my spot so you knoee i had to do sum bout that.

jass: umm can you move

??: how about no 

jass: bitch move

Alanea: Jasmine Dena Jones!!!!!

jass: what she need to move you know i dont like nobody sitting here but me so dont play games with me , im not in tha mood .

??: umm u could've jus said that lil nigga

jass: O really but this my house so yea 

The whole time that was happening i didn't look up to see how his daughter looked i was texting my ex cuz the hoe to clingy and wouldn't stop texting that was really y i was going off like that but as soon as she got up and looked at me i jus froze.My whole mood changed real quick but i couldn't let her see that so i jus looked at my phone and sat down.
So i decided to go to my room nd before i could close the door my moms bf daughter walks in. She slams my door and pushed me to the wall.
"Listen i dont knoee wtf i did to u but that shit you did not finna keep happening " the unknown girl said. Man get off of me nd get out . She jus stood there in front of me licking her lips.
Umm what tf is yo name any way?
"Its kodie nd dont forget that". Then she left out my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4:20 am

Damn its only 4 sumthin in the morning and all i can think about is kodie. Like she fine as hell but then again we might end up being step sisters.

I soon got a notification on ig from some random chick. I look to see who it was nd sure enough it was kodie , how in the hell she get my instagram idk, but right now dont care. I turned my phone off and sat it on my night stand. Not even 5 min. later i got another notification nd she dm me talking bout come to her room. i didnt reply so she decided to come to mine. im thinking to myself like this bitch is crazy.