Chapter 16

Jass P.O.V. 

UGH! i hate when she call me bro like damn but imma fix that shit later. Right now we on our way to the trap house and no one knows she's coming so yanno. Even tho she a stud she makes me happy and its only been almost two days. I have to let her meet my brother but im scared of how thats goona plan out. Speaking of the devil.

Incoming call....

Me: Wassup bro wya?

Ice: nun still at my homeboi house... i wanted to call you and see how did the date go and did you get yo girl?

Me: It went good and yes i got my girl but it feels weird dating a stud bro tell me what i need to do.

Ice: Well for starters you need to get your head outta your ass and stop thinking  that stud4stud is nasty cuz at the end of the day yall are both women with ass, pussy, and breast. Secondly, break that fucking wall you build up and let her know how you really feel about her. Dont put her in any danger and this drug lord shit keep her out of it if i was you. 

Me: Bro ik this drug game is dangerous but i cant throw it away that easy i earned this spot. Its only been almost two days we've been together and i feel like i love her but don't know how to love right. She thinks i doesn't want her around already bro.

Ice: And why is that?

Me: Well because after she "ATE" this morning i went straight to the office and was in there for a while then i was otp with Dice while we was watching a movie together. Then she asked me to take her to Korei house to get some of her clothes but i told her i had to go to the trap house.

Ice: First off ewww and secondly why tf r you so dumb. ik i've taught yo ass better now this whats finna happen you finna go to the trap house and tell dice and korei that they cant take over at the trap house for a while and you finna spend time with yo girl. and speaking of her when am i gonna be able to see her.

Me: tomorrow meet us at the park 

Ice: Which one dumb ass?

Me: The one on 2384 RoexSt.

(*Not a real Street*)

Ice: ight sis love you i need to call crazy before she call Monster to come spy on me.

Me: haha ight love you to bro bye

Call ended

Don P.O.V.

Riding in car is hella weird with all the silence thats taking place. Soon after Jass phones ring and it says brother Ice. I didnt know she had a brother. Maybe she dont idk but today she pissed me off cuz after our little fun she been working and worrying about the damn trap house  all day. It hasn't even been a Whole Two days and she getting on my nerves.She lucky she sexy asf. Like the way her lips are, her ass, and damn those abs! I haven't said one word to her since we got in the car. Like why do you always have to work so much and with her knowing what happen while i was in the game that shit pissed me off. Even tho we just got together i would hate to see something bad happen to her. She makes me smile knowing that she trying her best with dating a stud but she must understand that no matter what we wear we are both women. Ugh this quietness is getting omn so i had break it. 

Me: Babeeeeee!

Jass: "What Don?"

Me: Man nun dont talk to me

Jass: Im sorry baby whats wrong?

Me: .....

Jass: Bae really i said im sorry