Chapter 19

Jass P.O.V

Man its been two months now and Don is still being a baby. She met my brother and they kicked it off real quick. I have this big ass suprise for her since its ha birthday. Her dad was real kool bout us dating and said  that if we needed anything that we could always go to him for it. As far as him and my mom dating they are still together but i think they both wat something different.

" Jackass!!!." Don called. Yes baby im in the room packing. " Can you bring me that white bag out the closet please". She said. Umm yeah have you talked to Ice or Korei today? " Umm Korei said that she and Siah was taking Sierra to the movies later and Ice said he chillin with Carlos today" she said. O ok baby here and r you ready? " Umm yeah come on baby we need to be at the airport in 20 minutes" she said. Ok lets go. I decided to take Don to Ohio for her birthday but she has no clue so youknoee but its all good. I really think she need this trip because with all this drug lord shit going on nd me being at the trap most of the time she worries a lot lately nd barely sleeps. I want to give up the trap nd give it to Korei but idk yet because then she still gone be worried because of her bestfriend so idk. " Jass where are we going anyway?" Umm somewhere. " Come on tell me pwease". Nope." Man ok im going to sleep".  Man she been asking me where we're going the entire ride to the airport. We got settled on the plain and since we had a private area i had to give my baby some attention. I kissed up and down ha neck and rubbed my hand up nd down her thigh. She bit her bottom lip trying to hold in her moans knowing it wasn't gonna last. I slipped my hand in her boxers  and rubbed slit. She bit ha lip and looked at me gave me that "you crazy right" face. All i did was smirk and started sucking on her nake. "Fuck Jass stop teasing me already"she said. You gone stop being a baby and enjoy this suprise your getting?? " Uhhh... Mmmm.." . She didn't give me the answer i wanted so i started slowing my pace with my fingers and looked at her in the eyes. I seen love, lust and something i haven't really seen, HURT. I kissed her passionately and she kissed back. I moved down to her stomach and left love marks going up and down her stomach and neck. I made my to her left c-cup breast and sucked on it like it was my last meal while pulling on the right one. 10 minutes later i did the same thing to the right breast receiving moan after moan. " Fuck Jass stop people gone hear me please baby". Look at me. She looked at me and damn she sexy asf. I ended up stopping where i was and layed back to go to sleep.  " Jass wtf r u doing?". Umm taking a nap something you should do because when we land and get to where we're going you wont be going to sleep no time soon. " man Jasmine mtf Jones if you dont finish what you started i will beat yo ass right now!".  Nahhh princess im good love you. I turned my music on and went to sleep leaving Don Pissed and horny at the same time.

--------------------

Sorry its been a long time but school has me going crazy with all my ap and pre-ap  class this shit  is to much. But hay question time.....

1. Do y'all want another sex scene or do y'all want Korei to have chapter to herself about her and Siah?

2. Should Jass go ahead and tell Don or should she wait?

3. ^^ What y'all think Jass is hiding or waiting to tell Don?

Thank y'all for the support and love  nd dont be upset i'll have the next two chapters up within the next week. Vote, Comment, and Like.