Chapter 13: Date night; part 1

Don P.O.V

Damn what am i gonna do? what if she hurt me again? I would really hate to kill her like I honestly really think i love her but what if she doesn't feel the same way and is just taking me out because she feels bad?  UUGGHHHHH don't think like that she will not hurt you i thought over and over again while I waited on her to come pick me up. 

I waited for five more minutes passed 8 and as soon as i was finna run up stairs to go change i heard a horn. Coming up my sisters driveway was this black on black Ferrari. Someone soon opened the door and to my surprise its Jass looking fine asf like Damn ik who I'm calling daddy tonight type of fine lol. She started walking up to me and damn I'm nervous asf like why i don't know but i'll soon find out.

Hey babygirl. "Wassup bro and don't call me babygirl ight homie lets go" i said. "Shit i fucked up real bad" she mumbled like i didn't hear her. "Umm where are we going Jasmine??" i said knowing she hate being called by her real name. Damn you lucky i'm trying to make this right and maybe make you mine. "Yeah yeah ig but where are we going Jass fr" i said. Just wait i'm dropping you off at the house real quick ma i have to go pick something up ight nd dont be mad please. " Ugh ight bro but hurry yo ass up" i said. And with that she dropped me off and was gone like that.

Jass P.O.V

Man when i pulled up to Don's sister house and seen Don standing outside just looking at her made me wet. I really never seen a stud look this fine but damn Don was fine asf." I cant fuck this up man"i thought to myself. I then got out to open her door but she still mad so she did it herself. I guess i need more then just this dinner and movies so I'm gonna go by my nigga killer's house and pick up this ring i got. I wanted to give it her on the day i actually make her my girlfriend but that's gonna change because i want her to give me a chance. I was being snapped outta my thoughts by Don asking me something. "Umm where are we going Jasmine??" she asked knowing i hate my real name but i can't be mad. Damn you lucky i'm trying to make this right and maybe make you mine, i said. She kept asking me where was i taking her so i just old her that I'm gonna drop her off at the house real quick so i can go pick up the ring(its just a promise ring and no she does not know about it). 

15 minutes

 Later i pull back up to house but instead of me going to get her, I shot my brother a text nd told him to bring her but put her in the red and white Lamborghini. When i seen her get in the car i went inside the house to get everything that i needed nd called up the bois to tell them to have everything ready at the house before we get there. While i was in the house Don texted me.

Convo..

Don: yo wtf is taking you so long like i have things to do

Me: i'm coming now just chill ma ight

Don: nah nigga hurry up or i'm leaving yo 

Me: damn ok look out yo window babygirl

EoC

I then got in the car and took off. Since this is gonna be our first date and I wanted to do something special, i'm taking her to this nice ass restaurant (pic in the media). Its gonna be weird for me knowing that i never dated a stud, but i don't care. After me and my brother talked i realized that  her being happy is more important then what other people think about two studs dating. Me being stuck in my thoughts i didn't even realize that we was at the restaurant until Don ass slapped me. Yo wtf was that for. "Dumbass we here come on for i change my mind and start walking home" she said. Ok you gone go in and tell them your waiting on a table for Mrs. and Mrs. Jones. "Ugh ight bro". And with that she left. Lets make this right don't fuck up Jass i thought to myself.

 Lets make this right don't fuck up Jass i thought to myself

^^This is the ring^^