Chapter 1️⃣ Season 2️⃣

"Pero porque Yoandri y Chabely harían algo asi, de arruina nuestra cita Y además no creo que Yashua nos mintiera" responde Joel. "Te mintió por qué el todavía siente algo por ti Y Chabely siempre quiso andar conmigo pero yo nunca le hice caso Y lo de Yashua lo voy a averiguar Y voy a buscar las pruebas para demostrarte que Chabely y Yoandri nos mintieron" responde Erick. "Y qué pruebas vas a buscar" responde Joel. "Sólo tengo una prueba Y es la de Yashua, le voy a decir a Richard que hable con su hermano y que le pregunte si es verdad lo que dijo oh si alguien le dijo que mintiera" responde Erick . It was the next day Richard and Yashua were having lunch together. "Yoshua I'm gonna ask you something and I need you to be honest with me" Richard ask. "for sure brother what's up" Yashua responded. "Was Yoandri and chabely lying about the whole story they told Erick and Joel" Richard responded. "No bruh, trust me Yoandri and chabely were telling you the truth and I wouldn't lie to you" Yoshua responded. "all right bro I believe you"Richard responded. It was later that day, Yoshua and yoandri were having lunch together. "All right Yoshua why didn't you help me ?" Yoandri asked "I want you to help me out with this song I'm working on and I know you have good music producers with you so if you don't want me to say the True you're going to get me a deal with one of those producers and if you don't I will tell Erick and Joel the truth" Yashua responded. "OK I promise I'll try my best but please don't tell Erick and Joel the truth" Yoandri responded. As Yoandri and Yashua were leaving they were notice by Celine and Clarisse. "I wonder what these two are planning" Celine said. "Me too" Clarisse. Responded. "Me and you need to make a plan to find out what these two are planning and why yoshua decided to help Yoandri" Celine responded. "I agree" Clarisse responded.

What is Celine and Clarisse planning to do???