Chapter 4️⃣ Season 2️⃣

In the previous chapter, first Celine and Clarisse made the plan to pretend to be Yoandri's friend just so they can find out what Yoandri was planing to do and Second Yashua told chabely and Yoandri that he regrets lying to Erick and Joel so he's Gonna go tell them the whole true about Yoandri and chabely evil plan.....
"Yashua you can't do that" Yoandri responded.
"Yes I can and I will" Yashua responde.
"Let him Yoandri, go ahead Yashua, but wait" chabely responded.
"What" Yashua responded.
"You know, if your girlfriend Wendy finds out that you kiss me, she is not gonna like that, right Yashua?" Chabely responded with an evil smile.
"you know that was an accident" Yashua responded.
"You really think she's going to believe you when you tell her that it was an accident are you that stupid boy? But look if you don't tell Erick and Joel nothing I won't tell your girlfriend nothing either" Chabely responded.
"Fine I won't say nothing" Yashua responded and left angry.
"what is this kiss your talking about?" Yoandri asked.
"I'll tell you later I have to head out now" chabely responde as she was leaving.
Outside of  Yoandri's hotel room was Celine and Clarisse waiting for Yoandri to be alone.
Yoandri hears knocking, he opens the door.
It was Celine and Clarisse.
"What do you two want" Yoandri responde.
"Look we are sorry for everything we did to you, is just that you and chabely have been hanging so much together lately so we got jealous" Celine responde.
"If you guys were jealous, then you guys should of just talk to me, but is ok cuz I missed you guys too" Yoandri responded.
(So far Celine and Clarisse plan was working.)
"So we want you to know that you have our help to separate joerick" Clarisse responded.
"Me and chabely actually already have a plan, you want here it?" Yoandri responded.
"Omg yess" Clarisse responded.
"But you can't tell nobody" Yoandri responde.
So Yoandri tells Clarisse and Celine the whole truth and evil Plan, and he had no idea that Celine was recording him.
Later that night, it was time for cnco's concert and everyone was going......
what will Celine do with the recording of Yoandri telling the whole truth?
What will happen at the concert?