Chapter 7️⃣ Season 2️⃣

In the previous chapter Joel and Erick made it official. Erick's and Joel's family and their friends were congratulating Erick and Joel back at the hotel...............
"Estamos muy contentos por ustedes" responde Christopher, Richard, and Zabdiel.
"Muchas gracias hermanos" responded Erick and Joel. Paty (Joel's mom) and daisy (Erick's mom) both went and hug Joel and Erick.
"Estamos muy orgullosos ustedes" daisy responde.
"Si y nos da mucha felicidad ver los a sí" Paty responde.
"Muchas gracias mami" erick responde
"Si much gracias mom, el apoyo de ustedes es el que más import para nosotros"  joel responded.
Later that day Joel and Erick went to Joel's room and did a younow so they could talk to the cncowners about everything that happen. Joel and Erick where so happy and thankful for all the positive comments they were getting from the cncowners.
"Thank you so much for the support, we love you guys" Joel Responded ending the younow.
The rest of the cnco boys came to Joel's room and they had exciting news.
"Guess what Erick and Joel?" Richard responded.
"What?" Joel responded
"Vamos estar cantando en el primer Live show the la segunda temporada de la banda" Christopher responder.
"En serio" Erick responded muy contentó.
"Siii" responded Zabdiel.
It was Sunday and the boys were getting ready to perform on la Banda. The boy were hanging out back stage with some of the boys and girls from la Banda 2.
"Hola joel" Taishmara responde.
"Hola mucho gusto, so tú fan jajaja" Joel responde.
"Jajaja que tierno joel" Taishmara responde.
Erick notice that taishmara was getting to close to Joel so Erick did his thing to make Joel jealous.
"Hola Veronica" Erick responde
"Hola Erick, ayy me encantan tus ojos" Veronica responded.
"ayy que linda y a mi me encanto tu sonrisa" Erick responded.
Then Joel notice Erick was getting to closer to Veronica......
what will happen next??? Will Erick and Joel keep getting each other jealous???
Will Taishmara get closer to Joel or will Veronica get closer to Erick???