Chapter 5️⃣ Season 2️⃣

In the previous chapter chabely threaten Joshua that if he tells Joel and Erick her and Yoandri's secret then she will tell Wendy(yashua's girlfriend) that Yashua kissed her. Also Celine and Clarisse's plan work to trick Yoandri into revealing his secret that him and chabely wanted to separate Joel and Erick and celine record him without him noticing her..........
It was time for the cnco concert. Everyone was going like friends, family members, and a lot of other people.
"Guys are you ready to kill it out their" Richard responded.
"Yes we are" cnco responded together.
So the boys were ready to hit the stage.
"Celine are you sure you want play the video in front of everybody" Clarisse responded.
"Yes, everybody needs to know the kinda of person Yoandri and chabely are" Celine responded.
So the concert beings. Everyone one was having so much fun. Cnco was finishing playing their last song and before they could walk out of the stage the video of Yoandri revealing the whole true starts playing and everyone gets quite .....  
Yoandri gives a mean look at celine and runs out of the concert. Then Joel and Erick looked at each other and Celine and Clarisse look at each other realizing that now everybody KNOWS THE JOERICK SECRET!!!!!!!
Erick runs out of the stage and Joel goes after him.
Erick's mom and Joel's mom just ran and hugged each other and then they went after looking for their sons Joel and Erick.
Richard turns around and gives a disappointed look to his brother Yashua cuz he lied to him
And Erick.
Everyone leaves the concert and the rest of cnco boys helps looks for Erick and Joel.
"Dońa daisy (she's Erick's mom) espéreme" chabely yelled.
"Mira niña no quiero que te lo acerques a mi hijo otra vez porque lo que tú y Yoandri le hicieron a él y a joel es muy malo" daisy responded.
"pero sus hijos se gustan no les da cosa eso" chabely responde
"no por supuesto que ellos son nuestros hijos y los vamos apoyar siempre así que ya vete de aquí y ni tu y Yoandri se le vuelvan acercar ni a mi hijo y ni a erick" Paty (she's Joel's mom) responded.........
Where is Erick and Joel? Where is Yoandri? What will happen next?