Chapter 3️⃣ Season 2️⃣

The movie started Erick and Joel were laying down in bed sharing a blanket as they were watching the movie they fell asleep together. It was the next day and the boys were getting ready for their concert in Miami. Everyone was going to the concert, like family members, friends,,,,,enemy's. "I'm so excited for today" Joel responded. "Me to" Erick responded. "Guys quisiera Is Numbers One in iTunes right now" Christopher said jumping with joy. "It's all thanks to our cncowners" Richard responded. The boy went to lunch.....
Celine and Clarisse were having lunch. "So do you have a plan" Clarisse ask. "Yes I do" Celine responde. "What is it" Clarisse responded "we are gonna have to pretend to be friends with yoandri and when he trust us with his secret of him wanting to separate joerick we will record him saying everything" Celine responded. "you know what else I have been wondering" Clarisse responded. "What" Celine responded. "why did Yashua decide to help him and Chabely" Clarisse responded. "Me to so we are going to figure out that part to" Celine responded. "When will we start with the plan" Clarisse responded. "Tonight at the cnco concert" Celine responded..... Chabely went to visit yoandri at his hotel room and when she got there Yashua was already there with Yoandri. "oh hi guys I didn't expect you Yashua to be here" chabely responded. "why not, because maybe you were coming to make another evil plan with Yoandri to separate Erick and Joel or am I wrong" Yashua responded. "no you are completely correct and I'm glad your caught up with us" chabely responded with an evil smile. "don't smile like you just won victory because you didn't and no I'm not caught up with you two because I actually just got here and I was about to tell yoandri that I take everything back and I don't want his help no more and I don't want to lose  those two great friends (Erick and Joel) just because I'm trying to get a good producer but I'll find it somewhere else and I'm gonna go right now and tell Erick and Joel the whole true about you two" Yashua responded.....
What will happen at the concert? Will Celine's plan work? Will Yashua tell the whole true to Erick and Joel?