Chapter 1️⃣0️⃣ Season 2️⃣

This is the final chapter of season 2 but Season 3 will return with more drama, new characters, new romances, new rivalries, more secrets revealed and much more......
In the previous chapter Joel and Erick went on their friendly date with Taishmara and Veronica.........
It was an early morning and all the boys and girls from la Banda 2 had the day off. So Taishmara and Veronica decided to go have breakfast together.
"Hola tai-tai" Veronica responde.
"Hola Vero" Taishmara responde.
"Hey so how was your date with Joel" Veronica responde.
"Girl stop you know it wasn't a date and plus he has a boyfriend" Taishmara responde.
"Girl remember the YouNow that Erick and Joel did together where they said that they weren't gay they were bi and they had feelings for each other, well since their bi and Erick likes girls too well im sorry joel but im going for my papi Erick and plus Taishmara you know you have feelings for Joel" Veronica responded.
"I know I do but I just can't do nothing about it he has a boyfriend" Taishmara responded.
"Girl not for long though" Veronica responded.
"Omg girl what are you gonna do" Taishmara responded.
"I don't know yet but i'll think of something" Veronica responded.
......A FEW WEEKS LATER......
It was week where Veronica had to say good bye to La Banda competition.
Erick and Joel where their supporting Taishmara and Veronica.
Erick goes backstage to give Veronica a hug cuz she got eliminated.
"Hola Veronica, lo siento mucho" Erick responde.
"no te preocupes erick cosas así pasan" Veronica responde.
"Ok pero no te des por vencida tú eres muy talentosa" Erick responde.
"Gracias Y no me dejes de hablar acabo yo vivo aquí Miami y nos puedemos seguir viendo" Veronica responde.
Then Erick gave her a hug and after the hug out of nowhere Veronica kisses Erick on the lips and Joel walks in on them with Taishmara.
Erick quickly pushes Veronica away. All joel did was kiss Taishmara for revenge.........
( to be continue )