2.4

mermaid pool ^ such a beautiful place except we almost died... but that's a whole other story (and also our fault)

also it's extremely late, sorry. i'm not gonna try and justify a reason, all i'll say is that I've been really happy recently and updating has kinda been the last thing on my mind... not saying im ungrateful for all the reads and votes, I definitely am, it's just been such a drag recently...

-

"mermaid pool!" michael yells.

you see, the four boys were currently stood in their hotel room, all arguing where to go.

"no! pigeon point!" calum glares.

"is that even the name?" ashton yawns tiredly.

"probably not" he shrugs, the clock hand changing to twelve, meaning they've been arguing for an hour.

they just won't quit.

"everyone shut the hell up, we're going mermaid pool" luke groans.

"yay!"

"fuck you"

"you suck"

-

"see mermaid pool is better"

"are you kidding me?" calum says in disbelief.

"what?"

"climbing these fucking rocks are not fun... i'm gonna have blisters everywhere" the kiwi boy whines.

"quit whining, we're men"

"yeah we're four extremely gay homosexuals in bdsm but not bdsm relationships... so manly"

"daddy, shush" michael hushes calum as luke takes ashton's hand and tugs him along.

but then finally, after what seemed like a lifetime of climbing... they arrived.

and it was beautiful...

cal and mikey decide to swing from the trees, while luke and ash relax in the water

"i never wanna leave here"

"well we have to eventually"

"no i mean trinid–"

"you guys new here?" a family of four approach them.

"yeah, just on holiday" they smile politely.