12: So Soon..

Hey Guys!!

^^^^^ Commented First On The Last Chapppy ;) (Thanks For Commmenting!!)

Whatz Going On With Commmentz?! I Aint Getting Sommee!!

Thanks For The Votes Though ;)

So, Here Is What I Promised.. Next Chapppy Is A Surprise! (Hah, Thats What It's Callled Too...)

If Anyone Has Any Ideas To WTH Is Going On With This Deal & Whatnot, Private Messaage Me, Dont Leave It On Here Please, It Might Spoil It For People Who Have No Clue ;)

Soooo, Here Youu Aree!! (Sorrry If It's Short)

!!

Chapter 12: So Soon…

“Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays…” Aunt Jade mumbled, pacing the room and infront of the telly as we moved side to side. We were playing MW3 (Survival Mode on Special Ops, Multiplayer) and we were killing all those bad guys, I was using my shot gun and was winning by far but it was kinda hard since she was infront of us.

“Mom, move out the way!” Zack said, clicking on the pad like crazy as he shanked a guy.

“Stop growing up!” she yelled in his face before storming out the room.

I raised an eyebrow but kept my eyes glued to the screen. I started to play low for a while since yesterday I was almost caught…I had to spill lemonade, coke, vinegar and some bleach (not the best smell) on the laptop and then return it to dad’s office, so it hid the scent of my brothers and of course me, even though I did mask it.

“What up kids?” Uncle Vince called, strolling in with Uncle Eric.

“Sup…” we all replied robotically, we were on wave 13, could so beat our high score.

“We’re taking you out today!” Uncle Eric cheered, grabbing a chocolate mini roll from the coffee table (that we had to replace, get another one from IKEA)

“Where?” Austin asked his voice monotone. He sucked his teeth. “Dad! Move out the way!”

“Roxy!” Uncle Zane called as he also walked in to the room, he sat next to me and I saw him grin at me as I played. Stupid juggernauts!

“What?!” Mom yelled as she also walked in the room with dad in tow who had a frown on his face, they were followed by the rest of the house. And, everyone stood in our way; I threw my controller to Alex and leaned backwards on the couch with my arms crossed. Uncle Zane was on my left and Harry was sitting on my right with Alex sitting on the ground, by my feet.

“Yes, what?!” I yelled, copying mom’s annoyed expression, I had a feeling that Uncle Zane had interrupted something…I’m glad they did, this house is quite full.

“Let’s all go out!” Uncle Hade exclaimed, grabbing onto Aunt Rosa and twirling her around randomly before wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Why?” Derek groaned, throwing the controller at Alex and successfully wacked him on the head with it, Alex shot daggers at Derek before facing the adults again.

Uncle Vince shrugged. “One of them days, how about laser quest? Huh? Huh? Huh?” he said, nudging Aunt Miranda unconsciously over and over again.

Xander shrugged. “I ain’t paying”

One by one, we all fired a “Dibs not paying”

Uncle Hade was left grinning goofily. “I’ll pay!” he exclaimed with excitement.