5: Guess Who Found Their Mate..?

Derek Cross Is Played By The Lovable Tyler Posey! >>>>>>>>>>>

Read On! 

!!

Chapter 5: Guess who found their mate?

“EVERYBODY!! (Yeah!) ROCK YOUR BODY! (Yeah…) EVERYBODY!! ROCK YOUR BODY RIGHT!” Xander sang nudging me trying to wake me up.

I groaned into my pillow while loosely waving my hand telling him to shut the hell up.

“BACKSTREET’S BACK ALRIGHT!” he sang still shoving me around.

“XANDER!” I yelled, I swear this dude was my personal freakin’ annoying alarm! “GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY ROOM!”

“Mind your language!” he sang. “NOW THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!!” he continued singing, very loudly might I add. “WAVE EM AROUND LIKE YOU JUST DON’T CARE! IF YOU WANNA PARTY LET ME HEAR YOU YELL! (Wooooo)”

“COS WE GOT IT GOING ON AGAIN! Yea-yea-yeah!” Alex’s voice interjected. I guess he’s over the hangover. “Am I original…?” he sang.

“Nooo” Xander sang even though it was supposed to be a ‘Yeahh’ “Cos we’re twins” Xander mumbled quickly before Alex continued.

“Am I the only one…?” Alex sang also nudging me.

“Noooo” (Again, supposed to be a ‘Yeahh’) “Cos there’s like 7 of us” Xander quickly mumbled before Alex continued.

“Am I sexual?” Alex sang, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

“NOOOO!!!!” I yelled, grabbing another pillow and shoving it behind my head.

“AM I EVERYTHING YOU NEED?! YOU BETTER ROCK YOUR BODY NOW!” They both sang…okay, I couldn’t help it. 1) I was awake. 2) It was a song by the Backstreet Boys! 3) It was a catchy song!

“EVERYBODY!” I jumped up on the bed singing.

“Yeah…” the twins said doing the back-up lyrics.

“ROCK YOUR BODY!” I sang waving my hands in the air while jumping on the bed like crazy.

“Yeah…”

“EVERYBODY! ROCK YOUR BODY, RIGHT!” I sang and wave my hand signalling The ‘A’ Twins to come up and join me.

“Rock your body right…” Alex sang.

“BACKSTREET’S BACK ALRIGHT!” We exclaimed jumping off the bed and landing with our fists in the air. We burst out laughing but froze when we saw who was at the door.

We’re doomed!

“Uncle Hade…put the camera down now…” I said slowly getting up and putting my hands infront of me, trying to calm the mad grin on Uncle Hade’s face.

“Dad…” The ‘A’ Twins whined in unison.

“Dad, put the camera down and delete the footage…” Xander said soothingly.

Uncle Hade shook his head robotically.

“Come on daddy…” Alex whined stomping his feet.

“Don’t make any sudden movements!” I exclaimed at them, whispering from the corner of my mouth.