(VII) - Alliances?

Ze's P.O.V

(Let us fast forward to the weekend.)

My arm had healed up over the days. Whch is good. I took off the bandage, Chilled helped me of course.

It stung a little.

But it was fine...

I just have to prepare an explanation.

"Hey Ze, you alright there?" Chilled asks as he is making breakfast.

"Sort of." I reply. "You think "they'll" attack us?"

Chilled stops and faces me, "I... I don't know. If they do... just get everyone away. It'll be my fault that that happened..." he says.

"Chilled no... I just got you... I don't wanna lose you already." I say and sniff.

Chilled turned off the stove and sat on the seat beside me. "You won't lose me, Ze, I swear... you won't..." he says then hugs me.

I hug him back.

Promises aren't meant to be kept.

"Now, let's eat breakfast and get ready for later." Chilled says as he pulls away from the hug.

He places a plate of pancakes in front of me. I stand up from the seat and got butter and syrup from the fridge.

Chilled sat beside me a plate of pancakes in front of him as well. We ate in silence.

As soon as I finished, I left my plate in the sink and went to my room. I chose an outfit that would blend well with the dark. I left it on the bathroom sink.

"Hey Ze! I'm gonna go out and buy a thing first. Be safe!" I hear him yell. Followed by a door slam.

I went ahead to take a shower.

Nothing is feeling right...

And I don't know why...

It's scaring me...

After taking a shower, I changed into dark blue pants and a black t-shirt.

Chilled came back after a while, "Ze! I'm home! Er... back in the apartment!"

I giggle and go to him, "so what did ya buy?" I ask him.

He pulls out a hat from the bag. It is red and had tiny horns on top. "For my little viking." he says, smiling.

I put on the hat. "Thanks Chilly. Wanna play Mario Kart til we have to meet up?" I ask.

He nods, "Hell yes!" he shouts in joy.

The emotions I have for him is...

Intense...

Strong...

I...

Shouldn't get attatched...

I can't...

But you love him...

(Hours later)

A loud and strong knock was heard on the door. "I'll get it!" I yell and ran to open the door.

It is Galm. "Hey! Galm! Glad to see you. Come on in!" I say and usher him inside.

Someone a tad bit shorter followed him. "This is Aphex by the way." Galm says. I wave at him.

"I'm Ze," I say and close the door behind them, "go into the living room. We're waiting for a few more individuals."

Galm and Aphex went to the living room. I follow him. Galm quickly took out what seems to be a silenced pistol. "Who the fuck is that?!" Galm yells.