(XX) - The Effect of the "Siren Song"

Chilled's P.O.V

Ritz is back.

Ritz is fucking back.

"Just you? Well that's a change." Ze says mockingly.

"I can fucking take all of you out." Ritz taunts. "I have the power of lightning and electricity by my hands."

He notices Adam and Max and grins widely. "Well hello there Nanners and Gassy. Been a long time since we've seen each other huh? Only little Bryce is missing... sadly. He's join someone else. But..." he laughs for a moment. "It'll be a blast destroying some of my former friends."

"Chilled..." Matt speaks up.

"What?" I quietly ask.

"I'm gonna do something risky as all hell. Luckily, I brought these." he says, holding out pairs of earplugs.

"Matthew... are you really gonna use it?" Nate asks, concern shining in his eyes.

Zie nods. "I have too. It's the faster way." Matt says.

"But we outnumber him!" Nate half-yells.

"Please Nate... it's better and faster." Matt pleads. "I've tinkered with the earplugs too. So that it won't let a single soundwave pass."

Nate gave up, sighing, "Fine." he says, taking a pair of earplugs.

"Nate... what's he gonna do?" Ze asks.

"Siren Song." Nate replies.

"He's really gonna do it? But this guy. He used to be our friend. Maybe he can change back. Change back to be with us." Adam says sadly.

"He's gone, Adam. He's not the Ritz we used to know." I say coldly. I take a pair of the earplugs and put them on and walk behind Matt.

The rest did the same.

I saw Ritz smirk and say something.

But neither of us could hear him, obviously. Except for Matt of course.

Lightning strikes down but Matt avoided it. I look over to Nate.

He looks ready to run at them. I hold him back, shaking my head, telling him not to do it.

He calms down a little and stays in place.

I see Matt open his mouth. I can't hear him. I look at Ritz. I suddenly see him stop in his tracks.

As if in a trance. He put down his machete and walks towards MatPat.

I look back again at Mat. He holds out his dagger in front of him. Ritz starts to walk towards him.

Then he stops a feet away from Matt. Matt quickly stabs his heart area. Then pulls the dagger back quickly.

Ritz's probably dead body falls limply to the ground.

Matt collapses as well. Nate removes his earplugs and runs to Matt on the ground. The rest, including me, removes the earplugs as well.

We walk over to Matt and Nate.

"Nate, what happened to him?" I ask.

"Everytime zie uses the Siren Song. Zie'll pass out. And be unable to use his voice for a day. It's why I didn't want zie to use it." Nate says sadly.

"Get hir in the car. We need to get back before anyone else tries to go after us." Adam says.

I nod and get in the car and start it. I wait for everyone else. Ze looks at me, concerned.