Part 1-the charming prince

MIKYUNG POV

   “mikyung unnie! Palli!! You gonna late to school! If you're late,your teacher will scolded you!!"Mikyung's younger sister,Mina say to her. “kamshamnida dongsaeng! Ahh!! I'm late to school!!”Mikyung went to the bathroom and take her bath. A few minutes later,she done her bath and wear her uniform school. Hello! My name is Mikyung. I am the older sister in my family. My father is the boss and my mother is fashion designer. I'm still study. Hehehe.. I went to school with my driver. Actually no one know that i'm a wealthy girl. “Miss Mikyung,we have reached at your school. Are you in day dreaming?”My driver say. I am went to the reality day. “Chushamnida”I nodded and went to the school gate. AHH..i love this school! I looking around to see my crush. Yeah,i see him reading a book near my place. He is alone. I smile.. This day will become brighter! Dear friend,my crush is Kyung Soo but everyone call him Silent Charming Prince. He is charming and charismatic! I went to the class. We are classmate but we never talked with each other.. Hum..i wanna hear his voice! Its quiet difficult to hear his voice except when the teacher asked him question. Hum!! “Mikyung,are you heard what i say?”Miss Chae asked me. I shocked. “me?”I pointed at myself. “yes..”Miss Chae say. I am blushing when everybody saw me with weird face and some of them looking me with annoying face. “I'm okay..”i nodded. “Don't day dreaming..pay attention your ungly!”my enemy,Sohyun say. My face become red. I know i nerd, i know that i'm not pretty! I know that! But i have feeling too! I just looking down. I know i am alone. My tear slowly down on my cheeks. Suddenly someone gave me a handkerchief. “Sweep you tear..its gonna make you okay”the voice that i love is here! Next to me.... I looked at him. The charming face look at me. “Don't cry mikyung..”he slowly put his hand at my finger. OMO!! He say my name. I love that! “Huh, like annoying girl!”So hyun say to me. I just silent. She stop my imagine!“Hey,don't do that to her! She have feeling too. Don't judge her okay! You think you're pretty?? Huh,if you polite,i guess you're pretty but now,you're rude and annoying! You such an ungly girl like the witch!”Kyung soo say. He protect me. I am such very happy. Its a long time that i have like a fool girl. Just silent and patient. “You..you!! You such a bitch!!”Sohyun say and she ran away from the class. Everyone look at kyung soo like he is the charimatic boy and the clapped their hand. I 'm also joined them clapped my hand. KyungSoo just nodded and went to his place. I just see him. For the first time,he save me! Ahh!! My crush save me from Sohyun the witch girl. Yeah! The suitable name for her. Kekeke.. Then, we continue our lesson. Sohyun didn't came to class for this time. Hum,but its okay. I like that..hehehe..

P/s:that all for part one.. The charming prince. What happen next? Find the next part. Hehehe.. So guy,if this story is a little bit dull and bored, i am sorry and if i have any mistake,forgive me.. See the next chapter..its will be okay. I hope your guy enjoy! Hwaiting!! ^_^