Why!!

D.O POV

     what is going on right now?? I went to the window and saw Mikyung at the outside. She watering the flower at the outside. She was smiling and she plucking the daisy and smell it. She was so cute when she doing like that. Her hair.. Her eyes.. I looking at her without a bored feeling. “Hey sir Kyung Soo,what are doing! Looking the beautiful lady at there?”Suddenly my brother,Baekhyun say. “Huh? Oh.. Yes..”I say. I have a brother okay. Just our age are different.. He was the singer and always when out to the oversea. “I know you like her..”Baekhyun say. I shocked and when i heard what Baekhyun say. “Hey! Don't ever take her! Grandma has know it!”I say it suddenly. Baekhyun just laughed! “Hahahaha.. You're so funny D.O.. Hahaha..”He still laughed! Haish!! My face was blushing! “Hahaha..”He tickle my neck! “Don't do that!! Yah!! Hyung!!”I say and start fighting with him. “Hehehe... You such a naughty man!”I say and went away. I took some rest and lean at the wall and still looking at Mikyung. She still watering the flower.

Mikyung POV

     Today i was very happy because yesterday i have a date with Kyung Soo. Opss.. I means D.O oppa.. His nickname. Suddenly,my maid clapped my shoulder. “Miss Mikyung,may i do this job..you can take rest..”My maid say. “Its okay..it just an exercise..”I say politely. I don't want to make her sulked. “But..but...it was my job”she say afraidly because if Mikyung's father know,she will be fired. “Nevermind..”I say. She take the pipe and watering that the flower. I just do the duck mouth.. I don't want to make her in trouble.. “Then,when i went into my house. The bell ringing. I took out the remote control from my pocket and turn on the remote. The gate slowly open and i was very shocked to see the person. “D.O oppa..”Suddenly that name spelt at my mouth! Yeah...thats my crush. He was holding a bouquet of flower that i like. Are him want to purpose me? But he still young and i also! Omo!! I shocked. “Hey mikyung! I am happy to see that you're my neigbour! I'm sorry because i don't invited you to my house!”He say. I just smile.. Oh,he know that i was here neighbour. Phew..he make me suspense. “Mikyung.. Let's go to school together? Its make our body healthy! Its not far right?”He say. Bo?? He invited me to school? He and me.. Together? Omo!! I just want to fall down right now!! I just nodded and smile. Aigu!! I was shy!!! Yah.. And also blushing!! Then,he gave me a that flower at his hand. He such a romantic guy and sometimes be Silent. “Mikyung...”He say my name and looked at my face. I just looked at him. “i...i..”He start blushing. Suddenly,my father's car coming. He turned around and see my father's car. “I will tell you next time..”He say. I just clueless.. Then,my father clapped my shoulder. “Who was that guy?”He say. I just shocked. “My friend.. And he was Mr.Do's sons”I say. “Oh..okay..”He say and went into the house. I look to Kyung Soo's house. What he wanted to say?

D.O POV

    Aish!! The second chance to confess her was broken! That have many challenge and conjecture but i will not give up! You must know that! I went into my house and sit at the sofa. “Baby Don't Cry..tonight!” Baekhyun sing to me. Ahh!! He make me more angry! I was sad okay! I can't confess her for a twice! “D.O,don't angry with yourself. Another day you can confess her. You should patient and steady okay..”Baekhyun advice me. I just silent because he was my hyung. Even we always fight but he always my hyung that i love. I went into the kitchen and start cooking! Mikyung have bake me my favourite cookies. How should i gave her? Some dessert.. I will gave her at the piano's class at the evening! Maybe thats time i have a chance to confess her right? Hehe.. Let's make some apple pie.. I took the apple from refrigrator and another ingriedient and start baked it. I love to cook. A long time ago,my mother always teached me about cooking and sometimes grandma. Then, I peeled the apple and my naughty brother come and snatch and apple that i peeled and run away! Haish!! He make my work become late! Aishh!! Then,i looked around to see that naughty boy was wanted to distrube me or not.. After a few minutes later,he was not distrube me. I feel okay. I start baked my apple pie! Two hours later,i have done baked my apple pie. Ahh..its was a nice smell. “Kyung Soo,give a slice of that! You know,your dish make me hungry!!!”Baekhyun say and broke my happiness. I looked at him. He weared the white cap and her sweater. “aish! Don't ever touch that! I have baked it!”I say madly! “Hahaha..give to your crush! Hahaha.. So sweet D.O!”Baekhyun clapped my shoulder. “you must know that i were a sweet guy!”I say jokely. He just doing a bored face. “Aishh palli!!”He say and start to tickle me. I know he want the apple pie but i have hide that.. Hahaha.. “Go away!! This is mine! I will bake you another pie next time..”I say. He start to catch me and i ran away from him. Phew!! I was save! He always distrube me when he stay at home. He was a student at the oversea. So,start from yesterday,he was vacation for a two month!

    After that,i went to my bedroom. Start from now,i like this house because my house was next to Mikyung's house and we will go to school together! And our relation will become closer. Yes! I tidy myself and i combed my hair and fixed it. Then,someone knocked the door. “D.O,please hurry. Mom was at home and she invited her friend and mom want to hear you played the piano”Baekhyun say. “Wait at there..”I say and looked at the mirror then i go to the door and opened it. My mom was waiting for me. “This my son..kyung soo..”She introduce me. I see her friend and i see 2 girls who were looking at me. “Annyeonghaseyo..Do Kyung Soo imnida”I bowed. Some of my mom's friend was smiling at me. “Such a nice younger man..”Ms.So just smile at me. I just bowed my head. My mother clapped my shoulder twice. “My son can cook and played piano..”She say. “Really? Can he played the piano for us?”They say. The younger girl just smile brightly. I went to my piano and start played that song. I give all my sad feeling when i played the piano. I close my eyes and slowly my tear go down trough my eyes. Then,i done. I sweep the tears and do the fake smile. Everyone clapped their hand and some of them are crying. “You such a good musician!”Mrs.Suzy say and sweep her tears. I just bowed and see my mom just smile. “Kyung Soo also baked us an apple pie!”My mother say. What!! How did her know! Mom just took out the apple pie that i made for Mikyung without my permission! Then she cut it into a slice and give to her friend. My heart was broken into a piece when i see she cut the apple pie. Just like she cut my heart! “Wow! Its was so nice! I feel that love in this pie! And its delicious!”some of my mother say. Mom was very grateful with the good comment. “This is Mrs.Seo Hyun. She was a pastry maker. You get the good comment from the best pastry maker!”My mother whisper to me. “The next of her is Jaekyung! Her daughter who will become a model..”My mother whisper happily. I think my mother like her. Please don't like her! Because i have a girlfriend and more beautiful than Jaekyung! She was Mikyung! “That was Mrs. Hyo Young. She was the business woman and next to her is Hyo Yeon,her daughter and also a model..”My mother say. I know,mother just see who is beautiful. Mom,beautiful was not everything for me. I just need the kindness and i found that girl. Don't introduce me to the other girls! An about two hours later,all of my mom's friend going their home. Mom was very satisfied. “Kyung Soo! Tomorrow you will go for a date with Jaekyung! I love that girl! And don't make me shamed!!”My mom say and went out from the house. I were shocked! What!!! I don't accept her!! Why my mom do this to me!! Why!!!

P/s:another chapter..hehehe..find out what happens next okay! Keep smiling! >W<.. Sorry for any grammar mistake okay.