The Classroom

Kyungsoo POV

So here I am ! My forbidden area that I supposed not to enter. Before that, I need to look around, making sure that I will not meeting the LION.

The nickname that I names Teacher Kim.

     I hold the doorknob and turns it to the left. It's unlocked!

      Feeling happy with it, I enters the class slowly and bent down my body. Before that, I close the door back.

     I crawl down and look around. There is no one in here. Well there is no one in here because it was early in the morning and the school not started yet.

You can call me stupid but hold it up. You might called me genius after this.

I stand up and look around. There's are tables and chair in here. Even the teacher's table also in here.

Weird. It's looks news like frequently used.

Lion said that the classroom is empty ? Is he lies at me?

    I look at the surrounding. This class looks weird too. This is not usual classroom that I ever enters. I could see there's a rack of book behind that the usual classroom doesn't have and the arrangement of the tables are also different. There's only 12 tables and with the teacher's tables it's become 13.

Is this a classroom or a classrooms for the extra class ?

     I felt curious with it. I walk to the teacher's table to find out if I meet something interesting?

      I see the desk and saw the name list and the time table.

Park Bogum
Park Jimin
Kim Namjoon
Lee Jieun
Lee Jisoo
Park Minyoung
Bae Suzy
Baek Joohyun
Wendy Song

Bla bla bla..

      My eyes was looking at the name list nonchalantly until I saw something. My eyes was glued to the name.

" KIM. MI. KYUNG "

     What she doing here! I looked at the name list and read it again and again,felt unsatisfied with it!

Does she hate our class and moved here ?

Does anyone bullied here until she goes to this classroom ?

And why I was so fool! She was in the school and I couldn't find it because it's was a secret classroom that everyone in this school never know.

And the most mad thing that I ever felt, why the lion keep this as secret!

     " hello .. " someone knocking the door. I was startled. What time it is ? With clumsy, I turns around thinking what I need to do.

What I must do right now ?!!

   Suddenly the door being opened and revealed the figure.