Battles

As the promise, Mikyung and I went to the basketball couch which is near our neighbourhood. We ride a bicycle together. Huhuhu.. So sweets.

     A couples minutes later, we reached at the couch safely. We all can see a group of boys and including my cousin had reached before us. I glanced at my cousin and she quickly stood up after saw me.

      “ your cousin is friendly.” Mikyung whispering to me. I just smile. “ When i smile, sunshine..” He smiled. He turned around and showing Mikyung with a beautiful smile again. This is the first i showed my smile. I could see Mikyung was blushing!

       “Yah! Look out!” someone yelled. I turned around and suddenly...

       “ BUK!” the ball slapped my face. Argh! Its hurt! I turned around and see who had throw the ball at my handsome face.

       “I'm sorry! My friends had throw the ball to yours! ” the girl bowed his head quickly. My head becoming hurt and dizzy. With the red face, i looked at her.

       “Uch! Its hurt!” kyungsoo began to groan. While stroking his face and his mouth was bleeding. “I'm very sorry with this accident! Should i called your parent” the girl looks worried with Kyung Soo. “D.O oppa, let's me help you..” Mikyung give a hand to help D.O. He quickly followed Mikyung to the long bench nearby.

    “ let me help you..” Mikyung take the handkerchief and sweep the blood slowly. “If this hurt, please tell me..” she said. I quickly nodded. “Its hurt!” D.O cried while smiling. He want to sure that Mikyung care or not to him. Mikyung who was focusing sweep the blood shocked and her hand suddenly change direction and smacked D.O's stomach. KyungSoo can feel his stomach was hurt!

    “ Ouch!” D.O cried again. But its higher than just now. “I'm sorry! Its uncontrollable..”Mikyung panic. Quickly he pull D.O's hand and sit on the bench. “are you okay?” Mikyung who was panic with the situation becoming more clumsy with the situation. She was very sorry with this accident.

         “ Its hurt!” D.O groan. He not kidding but this is real. “ let me take you home..” Mikyung said. “Home? No!” D.O shout. “Why? ” Mikyung asked. What's a matter with Kyung Soo? Having a problem.. Mikyung said in her heart. “We didn't have a free time together. If i stayed at home, the maid will treat me and didn't give me the chance to ride or do anything else except lying on the bed..” Kyung Soo said. Mikyung just nodded.

        “ okay.. We eat the ice-cream. What flavour that you want?” Mikyung asked. “Let's go together. We are lovely couple right?” D.O said and took Mikyung's hand.

       “ don't worry..” He said and turned to smile.

Mikyung POV

           Lovely Couple? Can anyone pinch me! Is this real or just my dream. I pinched my cheeks and its hurt.. I look at D.O's face. Is this real? I wanted to ask but afraid if this is just a prank. We go to the ice-cream man nearby.

         “ Vanilla!” Both of them shout. I look at D.O and D.O look at me. “kids.. Calm down. ” The ice-cream man smile. I start to bow my face. Kya! This is very embrace! “We Choose Vanilla.. ” D.O smile. Kya! This man was very cute. Eottoke! (What to do). The ice-cream man give us the ice-cream and the fight began.

       “ i paid..” Mikyung said. “Ani..(No).” D.O said and give the money. “No..” Mikyung pout. “Its okay dear. I will embrace if girl just like you paid for me..” D.O said. “Aish...” Mikyung said. The ice-cream smile widely. “Kid, when i see both of you fight because who will paid the money, its make me remember about my young age with my wife. Hehe..” the ice-cream man shared the his story with us. We look at each other.

         “its funny to remember.. And when we remember that, its make me began to be a romantic guys. ” he said. D.O looked at me and smile. I turned to blush when look at him. Haish this man... While eating this ice-cream, we hear his story.

    “ and we are happy family. Even my wife had passed away but you all had make me remember her. I love her so much and i accept the fate. Thank you for make me remember her..” he said and smile. We look at him. Even his wife had passed away but he still smiling. HE had a hard life. I hope he will get the good life. “Kids, i have to go now.. Hope we met in the future..” he said ride the bicycle. We look at them and smile.

      “ kya! I forget to ask his name..” D.O said and broke the silent situation. “Haha.. Don't worry.. Tomorrow we go to this place and find him okay?” i said. “Okay!” D.O wink at me and we walk. This man was very naughty!

Message from author:

       Hey guys! Sorry for late update! I'm very sorry with the late updating! Had you watched Happy Camp? I had one ^^ hehe.. Don't forget to read and Vote! Thanks for the readers and who vote my story! What happen next? Wait for the update! See Ya!