H.E.R

Like always i take care of granny. I cooked for her again. And this time Mikyung will visiting my grandma. I will introduce her. Its likes we a getting married right?

    I wait Mikyung infront of her gate. I press down the bell and waited for her. I didn't realize that Mikyung was wore his black shoes until i saw her waving at me.

   She look very nice. She wore a long black skirt with a white long blouse. She look pretty like always. And we wore the same colours. Same taste like me.

    We going to the hospital with my driver. Today is friday but we get holiday cause of our school had be used for a meeting.

   When we reached, i opened the door for Mikyung and she shy. I'm romantic right? We went to the ward that my granny stayed. I could saw that Mikyung was nervous. I calm her for that.

    We enter the ward and granny was smiling at me. I greet her and smile. Mikyung bowed infront granny and shake hand with her.

     " this is Mikyung "she wave her hand and bowed.

     " so this is the girl that you always talk about? " grandma smile. Nice. She say in her heart.

    Oh no. I'm trapped. I can feel my cheeks began red. Oh granny! Mikyung also turned blushing. Quickly i went out from the ward.

     " he was shy " grandma say to mikyung. That was the only think that i heard before i went out from the ward.

Kyung Soo POV

    I looked around at the hospital. Its busy like always. People come and go. This hospital just like a transit. They enter and out. Every white suit look likes an ant. Never stop walking. Well that was their job. Even it was 5 star hospital.

     The patient just sit until their number called. I hate waiting. It just like a dull work except their likes. But most of them was hate it right?

    D.O walking and doesn't think about anybody. He looks lost without any way to go. When he walked he did not realize that there was a girl infront of him. He walked and bumped her.

     " ouch! " the girl falled down on the ground. Her butt was hurt. D.O look down and saw her.

      He quickly back to the reality after heard the voice.

     " i'm sorry miss! I didn't realize that you are infront of me. " afraid D.O said. The girl grumbled. She don't look at him.

    " i was big. How was he doesn't saw me.." grumble her. ~uknown

     D.O smiled. Its was his fault. Now the girl infront of her was grumbling.

    " Sorry.. lets me help you " ~D.O.

     He took out his hand and showed to her. In fact, the girl take his hand and wake up. D.O look at her. She still doesn't showed her face cause she was busy clapping her clothes. I don't know if this hospital had a dusty but well she was a young woman. Who don't know a woman. They will take care of their clothes eventhough its already okay.

      As she looked up at him, her face turned pale. Its look likes she saw a ghost. She trembled when saw him.

       " is a ghost at the back of me? " ~D.O

   The girl just shook. She look like wanted to ask me something. Well, i doesn't have any job to do.

      " look, i doesn't eat human. Just tell me what you want to asked. Don't be afraid.. " ~D.O

    The girl inhale and opened her mouth.
   " Do you Do Kyung Soo ? I have met you before. Maybe you doesn't know me but i know you " said her. My eyesbrow up. How she know me? Have we met?

     " before that my name is Min Ah. I'm totally sorry for the incident. " she ask an apologized.

    " what incident? I couldn't remember it. Could you explain it? "

   " about the ball that slamed your face " explained her.

   D.O had remember. He began to smile. Ahh.. the incident. Fortunately his teeth was strong. Eventhough its hurt but i know she not simply the incident. Its not her fault right?

    "Ah.. i have apologized you. Its okay.. its not your fault right? What's your name? "

"Min Ah.. "

   "Okay Min Ah. I forgive you. Next time becareful okay? Why you was at here? " asked him.

    "I'm visited one of my cousin. How about you?"

  "I'm taking care my granny. Okay then. Till we meet again. " i waved at her cause i want to look after my granny. I don't what she told Mikyung. Hope its not an embarassed things.

     She nodded and smiled. I went back  my way to ward.

Happy aniversary To you Mikyung and KyungSoo. I don't believe that today Moment that we made together had reached One years. Thank you for the readers, the person that voting my stor