7- Saturday

Hey so can we not pester me about updating? School started a few weeks ago and its getting really hard to update. Thank you guys so much x 

I have tennis and volleyball starting this weekend so I'm trying, okay? Along with show choir tryouts.

I start the day off as normal. Talking to James, and a few hours ago, I got to be in one of his live streams. I never played Animal Jam much before, but he's shown me a whole new perpective to the game. I've made an account at the orphanage, but rarely played it.

"Yeah yeah. Iknow." I roll my eyes playfully. The stream ended and I was just taking to him.

"Hey I was wondering, tomorrow we should meet up." he changed the subject quite quickly. But it was an amazing idea.

"That would be awesome!" I exclaim happily. I can finally see my childhood friend again.

"Okay. Well I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye James." 

"Bye Y/n." he ends the call and I jump into my bed and relax for a few minutes. Realizing how boring it was, I decided to go walking for about an hour. It was a few hours until the sun sets, and I don't even know what it's like outside this city other than the way to school.

Grabbing my phone and earplugs I go downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Sam asks.

"Just exploring the city for an hour. I'll be back before the sun sets." I explain. She nods and I go out the door.

*Hey it's Fred

*Oh hey!

*I want to ask ya something

*Ok

*What are you doing first?

*I am giving myself a your if the city, you?

*Joining you

"Y/n!" it was Fred, jogging up to me.

"Oh hi Fred."

"Hey. I don't want you getting lost."

Inod and start walking again

.:Timeskip:.

"Hey thanks for showing me." I say. We were reaching the end of the 'tour' and also reaching my house.

"No problem. Anyways, remember how I was going to ask you something?"

"Yeah?"  "i-" he stops and stares at me. Then next thing I know it, I felt something warm against my lips. This time, I felt, happy, instead of used.

"I-uh. Don't know what to say..."

"Please say yes. We have only been friends for a few days, but I've really gotten to know you, and developed feelings for you. So, Please?"

"Sure." I smile, and he hugs me.

He lets go. "See you Monday, my love."

A/n-

Sorry