Moving In

Sang's POV
I walk into my new home and start unpacking while the boys sleep. I got a job at BOB dinner to pay for our food, clothes and other things we will need. I sigh and look at the clock 2:30 that means Max will be up in a little bit. I start making his bottle keeping it cold for him. I move my stiff legs and wait for him to get up. I still can't believe my dad did this to me. I go check my latest cuts out and rebadge them. I hear a cry and pick him up giving him his bottle hoping he didn't wake Charlie up. I change his diaper and rock him back to sleep so I can sleep for a little bit.
****Next morning *******
**************************
Sang's POV
It's now 8:30 and I am cooking breakfast for my brothers. There is a knock on the door so I open it to see a young woman with two kids. I let them in and let them make themselves at home. I ask where they live but am interrupted by a crying Max. I run to his room and bring him down to the kitchen so I can finish cooking Charlie something to eat. I start working on his bottle and feed him while I continue my conversation with Erica and her kids. They seem surprised but I explain they are both my brothers. I get Max in his chair and rock him back and forth while Charlie eats his breakfast sandwich. Kota her son ask if I need help but I tell him I'm fine. He nods his head and leaves. I sigh and decide to go buy them things that we are running out of. I have 500 dollars now but this won't last very long.
****************************************************
Kota's POV
I head to the store to pick up some groceries for Nathan's and my houses. I am in the hygiene row when I see Sang picking some things. She heads to the next row and I call her name. She stops and blushes before waving at me. We head to the check out line together and I get to know her some more. Her younger brother stands in between us glaring at me whenever I try to hold her hand. I sigh and head into the line. She goes in front of me because her baby brother is getting fussy. She finishes just about the same time as me so I walk her to her car hoping to get some alone time. I don't get what I want because her baby brother starts crying. She waves goodbye and tends to her brothers. I head to my car texting my brothers that we need an Emergency Family meeting because she is going to be a big problem once the others meet them. God she is so beautiful. We decided to have one at Nathan's house at 5 because everyone else is busy until then.