Friday Falls

Sang's POV
I wake early because of a nightmare. I check on the boys and start making our meals including our lunches. I get out at noon because I only have to take three classes. I walk into their room to wake them up and get them ready one for first grade and the other for the sitter. Once done I make Charlie brush his hair and teeth. I get them in the car and head out having 30 minutes to spare. I drop them off and head to Starbucks to get a muffin and a Carmel latte with extra whip cream. I pull in to see the school is shit thanks so much father! I sigh and head to the front office for my schedule. I head to the court yard and wait for the bell to ring. I look to see Kota and his friends standing around watching their surrounding ready for a fight. I put my head down and continue reading the hunger games. I pack my stuff up and head to home room.
****************************************************
Norths POV
I walk in to home room to see sang being cornered by Greg. She gets up and grabs her phone. She walks away and sits next to me. I sigh in relief and text everyone else that I have sang baby.
*** later that afternoon **************************
Sang's POV
The fire alarm goes off so I head out only to see Kota and his friends being violently beaten. I immediately jump in and pull people off of Kota. I am pushed against the railing and am sexually assaulted by Greg and the vice principal. I punch the kid and I am pushed over. I roll and land on my feet running up needing to protect them hoping I didn't pull a stitch again. The fight is finally over so I leave needing to pick the boys up.
****************************************************
Silas's POV
After the fight I am ordered to go find sang. I am halfway to her house when I get a call from Aggele. I get a bad feeling and immediately answer it. The person says" Silas this is Charlie but we need dr. Green because sissy pulled out some stitches again and my need more. Please hurry!" I red line doc and tell him to get to Sang's. I get there to see Charlie holding max crying. I go up to him and ask where's his sister. He tells me in the house. I walk in just in time to see sang just sitting there trying to stop the bleeding. She looks even worse then before. I know doc isn't going to make it in time so I pick her up and rush her to her Car. I put the kids in their car seats and rush her to the hospital. I call doc and tell him change of plans. I look to see her fade in and out mumbling things. I get the kids out and then pick her up where Dr. Robert is waiting for us. I lay her down and she says " Charlie don't worry I'm going to be fine." That's all she gets to because she is rushed into the back. Charlie says" Max is going to need more formula and diapers soon." I have Luke head there and pick up the jeep and Max's things. I hope Aggele is okay.