Are you okay

Silas's POV
Aggele mou wakes up and starts getting ready like nothing happened the night before. She starts playing with Max and Charlie so I step in and say" Aggele mou stop and rest you were just you know what. We don't need you to pull a stitch out." She sighs and does as I tell her with her mumbling your lucky your bigger then me. I laugh and pick Max up to feed and change him while Charlie goes take a bath before he comes get breakfast. I get Max in his bouncer thing and get Charlie his breakfast. Charlie says" who hurt my sissy?" I drop the fork and stare at him. I tell him the person is in jail so he doesn't have to worry and his sissy is fine. He stares at me and gets up running away from me calling his sister. She picks him up and he cries about something but I know it has to do with me because she glares at me before bringing him into her room then coming back out with him all calmed down. She says " I appreciate everything you'll been during but do not lie to Charlie because he knows and he'll think the worse. I tell him everything because of that. Thank you. " I nod my head not realizing that's why he was asking. I apologize to him and he forgives me because his sister taught him to forgive. I was shocked that she didn't slap me. She eats her breakfast then pulls me aside apologizing for snapping at me that she was just so worried about him. I kiss her head and warp her into my arms letting her know it's okay since she's been on her own for so long.
****************************************************************
Sang's POV
Charlie watches Dr. Green change my bandage so if he is not here Charlie can do it. I don't wink, flinch or hiss so I don't scare my baby boy. Once it's done Charlie climbs into my lap and cries in my shoulder. I rub his back over and over again to smooth him. Once he settles down I decide to put another movie on. Charlie lays on my lap and Max on my chest away from the wound. I take something for the soreness and immediately fall asleep with my boys.
****************************************************
Norths POV
I can tell something is bothering Silas. He looks extremely guilty and upset. I pull him over and say" Are you okay?" He shakes his head explaining how Charlie lost it when he lied about sang baby's injury. He explains how she glared at him then explained she doesn't want us to soften the truth for Charlie because he'll immediately think the worst. I try and tell him it was a mistake and she's not mad but he doesn't listen. I see sang baby walk up and kiss his cheek and then mine as I forgive you now shut up before you wake them up. I laugh and watch her snuggle into Victor. God she is hot!