Sang?!??!?

Silas's POV
We walk into Uncles dinner to see Charlie and Max behind the counter. What are they doing here?!?! I am about to say something when Aggele turns around from behind the counter. She says " Welcome to bobs diner how may I help you? I'm Sang."  I tell her hello just as uncle walks out grinning like a mad man. He says" boys this is sang and she is the one you need to train. " I guess North hasn't noticed her because he suddenly screams " Sang?!?!?!" She jumps and run over to Charlie and Max guarding them like we are going to hurt them. I say" hey what are you doing here?" I'm trying to get her to put her guard down. She smiles and says" I work here" like its the most obvious thing in the world. Uncle says" This is the person I want you to train. North, Luke, Gabe, Silas meet Sang and her two brothers Max and Charlie." She says" Uncle I don't mean to be rude but we met this morning at Ms. Lees house." He tells her perfect and then explains that Gabe, Luke and I are on kid duty for the next three hours while sang works and immediately she tries to protest so I step in and tell her it's fine and we'll be more then happy to do it. I smile at her and pick Max up while Luke picks up Charlie.
****************************************************************
Luke's POV
Vic is doing a back ground check to see if we need to worry about anything. Gabe, Si and I decide to take them to the playground right across the street from the diner. Her brothers are amazing they don't cry or misbehave especially max it's like he knows he's in public or something. I smile when Charlie thanks us for helping his sister out. He then gets this big smile on his face and says" So do love my sissy? Are you going to marry her?" I choke on my drink and say " I like your sister but we aren't getting marry anytime soon." He frowns and tells me he wanted to be the ring barrel. I laugh and say" one day buddy one day." He nods his head and looks at his baby brother. I smile when he picks Max up and feed him like its the most natural thing in the world. He says" Sissy is probably having a panic attack because she doesn't like it when we're gone for too long." Just as he says this I'm zapped in the ass. I see it's north and and answer it immediately. He says" keep them for a little bit longer Si and I have a mission sang is closing with Uncle. She wants you to take them to her place and feed them dinner for her and she'll be home then." I tell him okay and head to her house with Gabe. We get into their house and I start dinner for Charlie while Gabe put on a movie.
****************************************************************
Sang's POV
I am helping uncle, Jessica and Erica when three guys with guns come in. I hide Jessica in the bathroom and then hit the silent alarm that sends the cops. I see them tying Erica and Uncle up. I hear the sirens and immediately jump into action trying to save the only nice people I know. I knock two out but the third one shoots me just as the cops come bursting in firing away. I feel even more pain in my stomach and chest. I see Uncle come to my side and I smile at him trying to ease his worry since it isn't the first time this has happen.
****************************************************************
Uncles Pov
We are about to lock up when three men in Black hoodies come in. As I'm about to them we are close they pull out a gun each of them having one. I see Sang out of the corner of my eye locking Jess in the bathroom and pressing the security alarm. I twenty minutes later I hear the sirens and see her sneak up behind two of the guys taking them out easily. As she turns around I yell out as the guy shoots her multiple times. I hear Erica screaming as well as Jess when the police come in with their guns blazing ready to shoot if needed. The officers arrest the guys and immediately call for an ambulance while I run over to Sang while Erica check on Jessica. I sigh when I see her awake and she smiles at me letting me know she's going to be fine. Once she's loaded into the ambulance I call Luke and let him know what happened. I check on Erica and Jess and sigh as I try and figure out why the hell she would do that for us.