Going Down the Aisle

Niall: You didn't know how real it would feel until you and your dad were standing outside the doors waiting for them to open.

Once they did you saw the love of your life with a grin plastered across his face.

You had wanted this day since you were a child and now that it was finally here you were on cloud 9.

Looking over at your dad and seeing him ready eyed made you realize what mom must have felt like.

You were just minutes away from becoming, Mrs. Horan.

Harry: You were slightly scared that you would trip or that Harry might get second thoughts while you went down the aisle.

You kept your eyes on the ground until your dad squeezed your hand signaling that it was time.

Looking up you saw Harry already slightly crying and that's when the nerves went away. You knew Harry wasn't going anywhere and everything was in place.

Louis: You were already very emotional and the doors had just opened. Seeing Louis standing at the end of the aisle looking so happy jus made the tears come even more.

It felt like an eternity just to get down the aisle when in reality it only took about a minute or two.

Your dad had a hard time letting go but eventually he did and went to sit down. That was when you fully faced Louis and you knew it was time.

Liam: As your brother walked you down the aisle, reality hit you like a train.

You're getting married, you've dreamed about this since you were 3 and it's finally here. You looked up to your brother and smiled.

Since your dad couldn't walk you down the aisle, you were glad your brother could.

When you decided to look up at Liam, your y/eye/c eyes met his brown ones and in that moment, you knew it was meant to be.

Zayn: You were ecstatic to finally get to this moment.

When you looked at your dad and saw that he was crying, you immediately started crying as well and the doors haven't even opened yet.

When they did open though, the first thing you looked for was Zayn. He was standing at the end, which felt like a mile away, looking down at the ground with his eyes closed until he finally looked up and saw you cracking his famous cheeky grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Surprise bitches I'm back!!!! So, I kept looking at this book every time I got on Wattpad and today I thought "What the hell, it's been forever since I updated. Might as well do it now"

Anyway, I'm going to update after this and it will be the Vows... after that it will be Leaving for the Honeymoon.

Do you know what comes after that... THE PREGNANCY SERIES!!! We're only 2 chapters away from that yassssss. I'm honestly looking forward to that one the best.

Love all of you, adios bitchacho(insert Calum Hood voice)

~Olivia