Your Bouquet

Niall: It was now only about 2 months until the wedding and the anxiety was starting to kick in

You had your dress, the bridesmaids and groomsmen had their attire, the venue was booked. All you had left was to send out the invitations and get your bouquet.

Today however while Niall was out with Greg, Maura thought it would be a good time to get the bouquet and put it in storage.

You were fine with this seeing as you wanted to spend some time with Maura before you married her son and you also needed your bouquet.

She took you to a local flower shop which she said whenever she sends flowers to someone that's were she gets them from.

When you got there they surprisingly had a lot of flowers to choose from. They had almost every color imaginable.

After a while of thinking and discussing with Maura, you decided to have your bouquet be filled with lime green, light green, and white flowers that would hang low in the front so you couldn't see your hands.

It was truly beautiful and you loved how it would go perfectly with you light green and white color theme.

Harry: Anne, Gemma, and your mom had come over today to help with last minute preparations while Harry was at the studio.

When Gemma asked if you had your bouquet yet, your anxiety started to set in.

"How could I have been so stupid! How does a bride forget her own fucking bouquet??" You thought.

Your mom sensed something was wrong so she said "We could go look at bouquet's today."

You had never loved your mom more in that moment.

As all for of you drove to the flower shop Ana asked what kind of flowers you wanted. "The type of flower doesn't really matter. All I care about right now is that it's dark purple so it'll match the colors of the wedding." You said. At least you knew what color you wanted.

As you got to the florist, you quickly spotted the ones you wanted. They were some beautiful flower that were dark purple. Perfect.

You never did find out what kind of flowers they were because all you could think about was the math going on in your head about when they will arrive to the time you get married was.

Louis: You had been all over England looking for the perfect place for flowers. No matter where you looked or who you went with you just couldn't find the right ones.

One day Louis came home with a bouquet of the most beautiful lavender flowers ever.

"Louis where did you get those flowers?" You asked getting up from your spot on the couch to get a better look at them. "My mum sent them. She said something about giving us a little present before the wedding."

That night you called Jay to see where she got those from. Turns out in Doncaster, just about a mile from where she lives the have an event florist shop.

The next day you said your goodbyes to Louis and drove to Doncaster to get those flowers.

You eventually got them and when you returned you were so happy.

Liam: You were determined to get black flowers even if they were fake. You weren't going to give up the whole black and white theme just because of some flowers.

You also weren't just going to get a set of really fake looking black flowers. You wanted them to at least look slightly real.

A lot of people use fake flowers because if they were real, they would have a possibility of rotting before the wedding which would be a disaster.

So after going through many, many craft stores you finally found a set of black fake flowers that looked real.

Once you got them and put them with the white flowers and the bits of silver it looked great!

Zayn: You had looked around a lot for some light blue flowers. You didn't really care if they had to be fake or not. Yes, you would prefer real but if it came down to it, you'd be fine with fake.

After going around with your mom, your man found this little cute wedding florist shop.

When you went in, there was only about 2-4 other people in there.

They didn't have the most colors but what they did have though was the light blue color you were looking for.

You got one of the workers and in no time you had your bouquet set and now all it needed was to be shipped to youths night before the wedding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I have 2 things. 1.) I forgot to say that the flowers will be shipped right before the wedding because I know if they got them then that they would rot. 2.) I apologize that Harry's and Niall's were longer then the other boys'.