Extra Effort

I was laying in bed thinking about Zayn, and our little incident.
Why was I thinking about him so much? I never usually care about any guys.

I finished my homework, prayed ishaa, brushed my teeth and changed into a comfy PJ set, then went to sleep dreaming about Zayn.

I woke up confused. Why does Zayn keep invading my thoughts?
_________________________
I woke up really early the next morning deciding to put an extra effort into my appearance today.

No it wasn't for Zayn. It was for me. Or At least that's what I tried to make myself believe.

I went into the shower humming The song Good day, by Maher Zain. (Check it out guys one of my faves)

I came out of the shower, prayed FAJR, and picked out a nice outfit to wear. It was a floral maxi skirt with a denim jacket on top, with a white hijab with some gold accents. I added a few rings and a cute necklace.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Hmm what can I do to look cuter than I already am?

I applied a bit of BB cream, contoured my already high cheekbones, applied some mascara, and a bit of a tinted chap stick.

I looked at myself.
Perfect I thought.

I went downstairs and ate man2ooshet zaatar.

I made sure there was no zaatar in my teeth and kissed my parents,  said Salam and left to my car.

I looked at myself in the mirror in my car and recited the DUAA,                   اللهم حسن خلقي كما حسنتٓ خلقي

Off to school I go.
______________________
WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK ACEIL IS MAKING SUCH AN EXTRA EFFORT TODAY AFTER HER AND ANAS' LITTLE "INCIDENT"? LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS I LOVE READING THEM❤️❤️