Blessed

The next day I woke up and the first thing I saw was Zayn sleeping in a chair looking very uncomfortable. I felt really bad.

I tried sitting up. Alhamdulillah I feel fine now.

I waited for the doctor to come back in as I studied Zayns beautiful face.

Mashallah. He looked like an Angel.

The doctor suddenly came in.

Aceil? How are you feeling?, he asked me.

Great I feel a lot better, I reply

Well we have ran a few tests and it looks like your completely fine. You can leave if you feel comfortable to do so, he tells me.

Alhamdulillah, I whisper.

I get up to take a shower so that Zayn doesn't see me in my current state. He would probably unengage me. (LOL JK)

I finish my shower, Alhamdulillah I can walk perfectly fine.

I go wake Zayn up.

Hey, Zayn, Wake up habibi.

Wha- Who- ACEIL YOUR UP, he exclaims.

Yes Alhamdulillah.

HOW DO YOU FEEL?, He asks me.

Alhamdulillah, I feel perfectly fine, I reply, I think it's time for us to leave?

Alhamdulillah he says 10 times.

I smile at him. What have I done to be blessed with such a caring, loving, religious, handsome Fiancée? Alhamdulillah.

We walk out of the room, check out of the hospital, and get into his car.

Aceil, do you want to giant where or just go straight home?, asks Zayn

Well... I was hoping we can go to school, I tell him hoping he won't judge me.

Aceil, your so cute, of course we can go to school, he tells me with an amused smile.

We get to school and I walk in and see Jenna drinking water from the water fountain. I decide to scare her. I stand behind her waiting for her to turn around. I had a very ugly face on to be funny. Then Jenna turns around and I realize it isn't Jenna....... It's Omar Mordan, wearing a pink hoodie making it look like he was a girl wearing a hijab.

He glares at me. Weirdo, he tells me.

Zayn comes up to him.

Yo watch who your callin a weirdo bro.

Why do you care Zayn? , he tells him

Hmmm, well, maybe because this is my fiancée???, he replies.

For real bro?? Congrats!, Omar tells him.

Yeah yeah whatever just leave now, Zayn tells him.

Sorry Aceil!, Says Omar.

I go back to class, thanking Zayn.

I walk in and see Jenna.
She runs up to me and  gives me a bone crushing hug. Alhamdulillah, your ok!, she exclaims.

I smile at her and take a seat. I see Sadeen and Ayah looking through the window waving to me.  Their mouthing the words- Alhamdulillah Asalameh Aceilllll.

I smile at them. I look behind me and see Zayn looking at me with an admiring smile.

I turn around and sigh. I was so blessed . I had such loving people around me who cares so much for me.

I hugged Jenna . I love you so much. I needed to go and tell that to Ayah and Sadeen because wallahi I wouldn't be the person I am today without my best friends, and of course, my fiancée.