Indians

Before you read this part I want to say thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a nice comment. This is really fun writing. Now to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie woke up the next morning thinking what happened yesterday. It was odd. Why was Captain Hook afraid of Peter?

Lillie pulled out her ponytail and kept her hair down. She pushed the curtain aside and found the boys asleep. She stepped out and Tom opened his eyes.

"What are you doin' up?" Tom asked. He got up and walked over to Lillie.
"Same as you. Where is Peter?" Lillie asked. She looked around and the boys started to wake up. Ben got up and went outside. All the boys started to go outside.

Lillie followed them outside. "Oh, I forgot. Today we go play a game with the Indians," Tom said.
"What game?" Lillie asked.
"It's like hide and seek but we fight and catch each other," Ben called out. "You can play with us."
"Might as well," Lillie said.

They started to head towards the mountains when Lillie heard footsteps. Everyone stopped. The boys drew out their wooden swords. Is it the Pirates? Lillie didn't want to go through that again.

Indians came running out of the bushes. Lillie ran behind someone but she didn't know who because she ducked. The boys formed a circle around her. Lillie stood up and opened her eyes. I'm guessing that we got caught, she thought. They tied ropes around Lillie's arms and the boys arms. They were led somewhere when Lillie saw teepees and a fire. I guess that we have been walking for a long time or the fight took a long time, Lillie thought. Somehow it was dark outside.
The moon shone bright. The Indians tied Lillie and the boys to a pole.

Lillie heard the familiar crow that Peter did. Lillie and the boys cheered when Peter came. He landed in front of them and cut the rope. "We won't have time to party tonight. Lillie still needs to get used to this," Peter said.
"You don't have to stop because of me," Lillie argued. Everyone looked at Peter.

"No we can't. I have a surprise for Lillie and we will have to get up early. And I'm sure Lillie is tired," Peter said. Lillie yawned. Peter smiled,"You guys can party. I will be back after I drop off Lillie."

They all cheered. Peter grabbed Lillie's arm as she yawned again. He led the way from the Indians to the hide out. When they went in the hide out Lillie went behind the curtain and layers down. She was tired and almost fell to sleep when she hit the pillow but Peter whispered, "will you come with me tomorrow?"

"Where?" Lillie asked.
"To where I have been going off to."
"Ok," she said and drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter went back to the party. He knew that Lillie would be safe. All he needs to do is relax and have a good time with the lost boys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you guys loved this part. Vote and leave a nice comment and I will do more. It means a lot that you read this. Thanks. :)