Mermaid laggon

Lillie and Peter reached the hut and went inside. All the boys were inside. They must have been punished to stay outside. Their favorite place is outside anyway, Lillie thought.

She ignored them when they just stared at her when she walked past. She went straight to her room and closed the curtain. She changed and went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter saw Lillie just walk right past with no expression. The boys just looked so confused. "Did you think she would say sorry?" He asked them.

"Well, yea. It was her fault that we are stuck in here," Eddie said.
"It wasn't Lillie. It was you who got all of you guys in here. Tomorrow you can go outside," Peter said. He got into his bed and fell to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie awoke to muffled voices. She tried so hard to understand it without any signs that she was awake, but all she could hear was more muffled noises.

She got up and went outside. "Good your up. We were just going to come and wake you. We are going to mermaid laggon," Peter said.
"That sounds wonderful," Lillie said.

Peter and the lot boys went outside. Lillie followed. It was a long walk. Peter flew above them to watch for pirates, Indians, and if the boys did another one of their "pranks".

When it felt like forever they finally made it. Mermaids were on rocks and on the water. They were talking and brushing each other's hair. Lillie was excited.

She skipped to a rock in the middle. Tom, Eddie, and Nibs did the same. The mermaids noticed her and swam over.

"You don't look familiar," said a mermaid with blond hair.
"I am Lillie. Nice to meet you," Lillie said. "I have never met a mermaid before."
"Well welcome to mermaid laggon," said one with red hair.
"Don't try to drown her like you did with the rest with us," Peter said.

Tom was whispering into Eddie's ear. When he was done, Eddie started whispering to Nibs. They all nodded and looked at Lillie. She looked puzzled and went back to talk to mermaids.

Lillie was going to say something, but then she felt hands. She turned around and found Tom, Eddie, and Nibs. "What?" Lillie asked.

Next thing she knew, she was pushed in towards the mermaids. More hands grabbed onto her and started to drag her down. Soon all she could see was black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter was talking to Ben when he heard a scream, then a splash, then laughing. He turned around to find Tom, Eddie, and Nibs laughing.

Lillie was right there a second ago. He was confused and looked down. No mermaids were there. "What's going on? Where's Lillie?" He asked.

"Playing with the mermaids," Eddie said. He laughed. Peter got up and flew into the water. He saw Lillie being dragged down by the mermaids. He grabbed her arm. The mermaids let go when they saw Peter. He pulled Lillie out of the water.

She coughed when Peter layed her down on a rock.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading. I looked at how many people read a couple days ago and I jumped for joy. It is not much, but it really makes me happy.

Comment some ideas and hit that star. Have a wonderful day. Stay awesome. ;)