Running away

"What happened?" Lillie asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie woke up and saw Peter staring at her. "What happened?" Lillie asked. She felt a bit dizzy. She coughed some more and sat up.

"Eddie, Tom, and Nibs pushed you in. You'll be fine," Peter said,"it was just another "prank" of theirs."
"PRANK?" Lillie yelled. She looked at Tom. He shrugged.
"It's nothing," Tom said.
"NOTHING? WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NOTHING"? I COULD HAVE DIED," Lillie screamed. Her face was turning red.
"We should go," Peter said.

That's it, Lillie thought, I am done with their so called "pranks". I'm running away tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night

Lillie made sure that everyone was asleep. She sneaked out and hiked the opposite direction from the shore. She was mad.

When she felt like she was going in circles she climbed a tree. She could see that the Indians were having another party.

Lillie climbed down and went in a random direction. The sun was coming up. Lillie went faster since she could see better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter woke up and went to check on Lillie. He pushed back the curtain and Lillie wasn't there. The lost boys were waking up. "Boys, where is Lillie?" Peter asked.

"She should be in there," Carter said. He pointed to the curtain.
"She is not here," Peter said.
"Then, don't ask me," Carter said.
"We have to go find her," Peter said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ouch!" Lillie said. She cut her arm on a branch. "That's gonna leave a scar," Lillie said.

She ripped off a long leaf and rapped it around her arm. She ripped off another one to make sure that the first one will stay on. She rapped the second leaf around her arm and kept on walking.

After a few minutes she heard leaves shake on a bush. Some more bushes rattled around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Finally we can get going," Peter said as Ben got outside.
"What are we doing? And where is Lillie?" Tom asked.
"We are looking for Lillie. She ran away. Captain Hook has been wandering around Neverland for some time. I hope that she doesn't run into him," Peter said.

They started to hike through the trees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillie kept walking. She was scared that the Indians thought that she was one of the lost boys.

She heard footsteps behind her. She didn't dare turn around. She shut her eyes as tight as she could.

When she didn't hear anything she opened them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter gave up on walking. He flew over the tree tops hoping to find any sign of Lillie. He flew towards the Indians to see if hey knew where she went.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain Hook was opening a bag. Lillie was frozen with fear. She just stood there. She closed her eyes, hoping that this was a dream.

She felt like being pushed into something. She opened her eyes and she was in the bag that Captain Hook had in his hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Indians were no help. All they did was ask him why she left and why she was here in the first place. Peter can't even answer the second one.

The whole question was swimming around in his head. Why is Lillie here? Peter thought. He knew that he had to bring Lillie here. When he met her, he felt like she was supposed to come to Neverland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Smee, 'round up the others and we can celebrate. Without Pan knowing where this girl is, he won't be able to save her," Captain Hook said.
"Brilliant plan sir," said Smee.

Lillie could not move or do anything. All she could do was listen to their conversation. She ignored the rest of it, thinking that it wasn't important.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you guys liked this chapter. It took me a week to think of his and what would happen next. Hit that star and I will update soon.

It will be hard to update since school will start, but I will find time to write/Type this book. Comment any ideas you have and I might put it in. Bye. ;)