Chapter 3

Hello everybody! I've just started to keep writing my stories and I promise I'll upload as soon as possible. Please keeping reading and comment what you think! Thanks :) -Adele

****

Austin's P.O.V.-

After Natalie passed out, I picked her up and carried her up to her room and set her gently on her bed. Then I went downstairs and cleaned up the bottle of Vodka she spilled everywhere. The photo album that she was looking at caught my eye. I brought it upstairs with me, figuring I could look at it while I waited for Natalie to wake up.

I pulled a chair up next to her bed and listened to her snore. I chuckled to myself, realizing that when she slept she hardly looked different than when I last saw her.

Deciding to take a look at the album, I picked it up and looked on the front. It said, "Austin & Nat" which instantly made me even more curious. 

I opened it up and the first picture was of the two of us sleeping in the same crib together. Both our moms were in the background smiling at the camera. As the album went on, we continued to get older. There were pictures of birthdays, Christmas, going to the beach, ice cream on our faces, pictures of us crying, laughing, angry. Everything. There was even a picture when we were around 12 where we tried eachother's clothes on, and she put makeup on me.

The last picture, though, was the one that really got me. It was taken the morning before she left. Her and I stood in my driveway, with her arm around my waist and mine around her shoulders. I was smiling at the camera and she was looking up at me and laughing. I remember it. I had just said one of our inside jokes.

She looked different now, though. More grown up, more serious. Still beautiful, though. I've always thought she was beautiful, but I don't think she believed me. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a groan from the bed. Natalie laid there with her arms over her eyes. "Oh my God, I'm gonna be sick." She got up and ran to the bathroom with her hand on her stomach. I frowned and followed her.

Natalie's P.O.V.-

As I was vomiting up everything in my stomach, Austin walked in and held my hair behind me and rubbed my back. 

When I was done, I laid down on the cold tile floor breathed heavily.

"Are you okay Natalie?' Austin asked. I opened my eyes to see his filled with worry. "When did you start drinking?"

I smiled as much as I could. "Florida changed me Austin. That's why I came back. I needed you to keep me right."