Fall For Me

Hey guys! Adele here(: (That's my name, by the way..)  Well I just wanted to say, comment! Or vote or whatever..My second story, I hope you like it!                                                               

                                                                     Prologue-

Natalie's P.O.V-

"Austin, I, I love you." I held my breath, watching his reaction. First shock, then saddness.

"Natalie, I..We're just friends. Good friends. Best friends. Nothing more.." He replied finally. This boy, my best friend whom I had been in love with since third grade, had just ripped my heart out and stabbed it. My breathing hitched and I nodded, trying with everything I had, not to let a tear escape.

But, him being Austin Ronalds, noticed my heartbreak and taking my hand in his said, "Don't get me wrong. I DO love you. Just not in the way you love me. I know this isn't what you expected before you left, and I'm sorry. I just don't feel the same way. I hope you'll forgive me. Are you mad?"

Not knowing what to say, I shook my head. I couldn't be mad at him for not loving me. I had prepared myself for weeks for rejection. I just didn't think it would hurt this bad.

"Well I uh, got to go. You know, catch my plane." I smiled weakly.

"Yeah, I know." He pulled me in for a hug, a long, tight, sad embrace, filled with tears from both of us. Trying to remember the warmth, the love that radiated off of him, I let go and said, "Bye Austin."

As I boarded the plane, I promised myself that I would come back, and I would make Austin Ronalds fall in love with me.