Chapter 2: A Bloody Situation

Glenda's P. O. V
Why would anyone want to give me a package? And besides, everybody hates. Even if they haven't even met me.
(Ms. Belle) "Here you go. I hope you like it".
Wait did Ms. Belle give me this?
(Glenda) "Thanks I guess".
I took the package and went to my room. I placed the package on my bed and went on the computer.
(Glenda) "Come on come on. Please request me already. Shit. Not yet. But soon hopefully".
I looked at the package that I left on my bed and went towards it.
(Glenda) "Who is it from?... Oh it doesn't say. Might as well still open it".
I opened up the box and saw....... Dolls?
(Glenda) "Dolls? Seriously? This is a stupid package".
I picked them up one by one starting with the female one. Why does she look like a hoe? I picked up the second doll that was.... I have no idea what it is but hod it is ugly. I picked up the last doll. It was one of those good guy dolls from a long time ago. I starred into it's eyes eyes for a minute as it stares back into mine.
(Glenda) "I wonder".
"DING"!!
(Glenda) "Looks like it's dinner time".
Before I left to the door I looked at the doll again and finally left.
As soon as I was on my way to the cafeteria, until... It was those 3 girls again.
(Britney) "Hello Glenda. Remember how I said that I was going to do something because you embarrassed me in front of everyone at this trashy place"?
(Glenda) "Oh yeah. And what exactly are you going to do about it"?
(Britney) "Why don't you find out when we get outside? Lady's".
All of a sudden her group hold on to me and took me outside. I didn't even bother struggling because I already knew what they were gonna do. Beat me up.
(Britney) "Take this for being embarrassed".
She punched me on the stomach and punched me twice. Once as she punched me again, I fell to the ground and the girls started kicking and scratching me. Looks like it's time to teach them a lesson not to mess with me.
As soon as one of the girls placed there hand on my cheek to scratch me, I grabbed there hand bent it hard until I heard a crack.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH"!
Was all I heard.

(Glenda) "Hehehehaaahaaahaahehehaaahaaahaaaa"!!!

???'s P. O. V
We followed them outside and saw exactly what was going on. Looks like she has been living a shity life. And I'm happy that she is able to kill and getting away with it. I am happy that she is my daughter.